C44

three days later.

Shi Yunnan completed the first version of the jade necklace design. Looking at the bright sky outside the window, he stretched out of exhaustion, and then walked straight back to the next room.

The electronic door of the bedroom was left open, and it seemed that Luo Lingsheng had reserved the door for him on purpose.

Since the two broke the relationship, Shi Yunnan simply moved to Luo Lingsheng's bedroom. However, his original bedroom was not empty and wasted, but was used as a daily private studio by him.

When Shi Yunnan walked into the bedroom lightly, Luo Lingsheng just got up and returned to the wheelchair on the bed.

He looked at the dark circles under his lover's eyes, and frowned in disapproval, "You've been busy all night?"

"Not really. It was almost five in the morning when I couldn't stand it, so I just lay down on my bed and slept for a while."

However, when he was half asleep, Shi Yunnan thought of modifying a detail of the necklace, so he got up and continued to work at the desk.

With an unfinished cup of coffee still in his hand, Shi Yunnan approached, "Good morning."

Luo Lingsheng replied, "It's only eight o'clock, you go to bed and sleep for a while."

The man's voice is lower in the morning than the rest of the time, lazy and hoarse and extremely sexy.

Shi Yunnan simply fell in love with the other party's tone, and couldn't help bending over and leaning closer.

Suddenly, he found something interesting.

"Are you going to wash up now?"

As Shi Yunnan spoke, he stretched out his fingertips and lightly touched Luo Lingsheng's chin, slightly itchy.

Luo Lingsheng was so distracted by him that he couldn't help holding his cool hand back, "What's wrong?"

Shi Yunnan began to be dishonest early in the morning, poking his lips, "Husband, your beard is coming out, I'll help you shave it bit by bit, okay?"

"Aren't you sleepy?" Luo Lingsheng asked rhetorically.

He still held his lover's fingertips and didn't let go. It was too cold, and he wanted to help cover it up.

"Anyway, I'm not very sleepy now. When you pack up and go out, I'll go back to sleep." Shi Yunnan replied, obviously looking forward to his proposal being accepted.

Luo Lingsheng's heart skipped a beat at Shi Yunan's request, but he still pretended to be calm, "...as you like."

"good."

The two entered the bathroom together, rinsed their mouths and brushed their teeth.

Luo Lingsheng used to use a manual razor because it could handle it more cleanly. As a man, Shi Yunnan naturally understood how to use these tools.

He took a hot wet towel and gently pressed it on Luo Lingsheng's cyan beard, as if he was doing something extremely important, "Mr. Luo, I'm starting to serve you."

Luo Lingsheng never thought that one day he would still look forward to 'shaving'.

"You're welcome, it's called—" Shi Yunan took the opportunity to brush the bridge of the man's towering nose, "Husband's taste."

Luo Lingsheng let him play nonsense early in the morning, and it was clearly scheduled to go out at 8:30, but he wanted to prolong the time forever or stay at this moment forever.