C63

Two days later.

As soon as the little goldfish left the airport, he carried a small schoolbag and jumped up and down, "Yeah!"

This is his first time abroad since he was born, not to mention how happy he is.

Luo Lingsheng sat firmly in his wheelchair. He looked at the airport where people came and went, and shouted in a deep voice, "Jin Yu, don't run around, if you get lost here, we will have a hard time finding you."

Luo Lingsheng went abroad this time to perform leg surgery, and the treatment period was longer than before.

Shi Yunnan, who knew about this, was determined to accompany him, and said that the design work could also be taken abroad to continue.

After the conversation between the two was heard by the little goldfish, the little boy started to cry, and he hesitated for a long time before he could say, "I can't bear to be my uncle."

Shi Yunnan has experienced some "separation" since he was a child, so he can naturally understand the sad state of the little goldfish. After thinking about it with Luo Lingsheng, he planned to take this little crying bag with him.

The horizontal and vertical little goldfish is still in kindergarten, and the lessons left behind can also be made up by private teachers abroad.

The excited little goldfish heard this and ran back to Luo Lingsheng.

He looked at Shi Yunnan, who was yawning from exhaustion, and shook his little finger, "Uncle, are you sleepy?"

"A bit."

Shi Yunnan narrowed his eyes.

The day before the departure, he and Luo Lingsheng struggled until the early morning before going to bed. When they woke up, they went to visit Mr. Wen, and some of their exhausted physical strength never recovered.

In addition, Shi Yunnan has always been unaccustomed to long-distance flight times, and it is inevitable that he will be dizzy at this moment.

Luo Lingsheng saw his tiredness, "Go home and rest first, I'll be admitted to the medical center the day after tomorrow."

He has three or four private residences in the United States, one of which is close to the medical center, which is convenient for Shi Yunnan and Xiao Jinyu to travel between home and the hospital in the future.

Qin Jian contacted the driver's location, and the group quickly got into the car.

After all, the little goldfish was a child, jumping up and down before getting into the car, and when he got home, he was already asleep in Luo Lingsheng's arms.

Seeing this, Yuan Meng took the initiative to speak, "Patriarch, I will take the young master back to the room to rest."

"Ok."

The housekeeper Qin Bo was getting old, and Luo Lingsheng didn't want him to follow him back and forth. Apart from Qin Jian and Yuan Meng who had followed him all the year round, he arranged for six professional bodyguards to protect him secretly.

Shi Yunnan followed Luo Lingsheng to look around the house layout, "When did you buy this house? It's well decorated."

"It's been a few years, and some time ago, I found someone to renovate it."

It sounds tacky, but this house is actually one of the coming-of-age gifts that the Luo couple gave Luo Lingsheng during his lifetime.

After his parents passed away unexpectedly, Luo Lingsheng was reluctant to resell the house. Even if it was empty all the year round, he would ask a servant to clean it regularly to keep it clean.