C40

Almost in an instant, Shi Yunnan’s heart was clenched by the whole darkness.

He took out his mobile phone in a panic, turned on the light of the mobile phone and walked out quickly, but what he didn’t expect was that the door of the outermost warehouse had been closed.

“anyone there?”

Shi Yunnan shouted a few words loudly, with an uncontrollable trembling in his voice.

It’s a pity that the inside and outside are empty, and no one responds.

The phone pops up a tone, and the screen displays a warning that the battery is less than 5%.

Shi Yunnan’s pupils trembled slightly, reluctantly forcing himself to calm down in such an environment. Even so, he was still reluctant to turn off the lights on his mobile phone to save power.

As he adjusted his increasingly tight breathing, he followed his instinct to call for help.

–drop.

The phone tone only got stuck and was quickly connected.

“Hey, are you done?”

The moment Luo Lingsheng’s deep voice entered his ears, Shi Yunnan choked out uncontrollably.

“Luo Lingsheng, I’m trapped in Yuan’s jade factory.” He took a breath, “…it’s very dark.”

Luo Lingsheng on the other end of the phone reacted instantly, “That Yuanshi Jade Factory behind Linglong Market?”

He sent Qin Jian to investigate, and Yuan’s newly registered design company was on the edge of Linglong Market.

“……Yes.”

Shi Yunnan leaned against the wall feebly, knowing that using this power to find Lu Zhaoan might be a better solution to the problem, but he subconsciously chose Luo Lingsheng.

Even if he knew what kind of psychological oppression he would suffer in a completely closed dark environment once his mobile phone was out of power, Shi Yunnan couldn’t hang up the call at this moment.

He didn’t want Luo Lingsheng’s voice to leave his world, not at all.

“I know you’re afraid of the dark…” Luo Lingsheng’s calm tone contained indescribable tenderness, “Listen, I was on my way to find you, and I’ll be there in ten minutes at most.”

“…” Shi Yunnan was startled, obviously not expecting Luo Lingsheng to notice his own fault.

As ridiculous as it may sound, he does suffer from severe and uncontrollable claustrophobia.

When he was eight years old when he first went abroad, because the group of foreign students damaged Shi Yunnan’s violin, Shi Yunnan had a fist-fighting conflict with them for the first time.

There is no doubt that Shi Yunnan was beaten badly.

This matter was discovered by the dormitory management teacher and reported the situation, resulting in the group of foreign students being severely punished.

But this is not the end-

Some fat students in the senior grades hold grudges in their hearts, and they actually spent money and other students to bind Shi Yunnan’s hands and feet, and put tape on his mouth and throw them in the abandoned materials room of the teaching building.

It was a completely dark environment where no light could penetrate. No matter what Shi Yunan called for help, he could only let out a broken whimper.

If it wasn’t for the old teacher on patrol who had good listening skills, Shi Yunnan would have stayed all night.