C39

Uncle, he likes you very much too.

Hearing this, Shi Yunnan unconsciously froze the smile on his lips. He held the little goldfish on the desk and denied it, “You are a big kid, how do you know that Luo Lingsheng likes me?”

“I’m sure I like it, my uncle is so good, everyone likes you.”

The little goldfish shook his head in response, he paused, and continued to prove the answer just now with his own point of view.

“Uncle is very fierce towards other people, but he is very kind to my uncle. The first time we met, he told me that my uncle was family.”

“We will be nice to those we like, right?”

“…”

Shi Yunnan stared at the clear pupil color of the little goldfish, and suddenly there was no rebuttal.

It is said that the authorities are obsessed with bystanders.

But sometimes, adults are not as thorough as children, and their purest thoughts are often the most accurate.

Yes.

Luo Lingsheng is a name that everyone else will be scared to hear, a person who will not be soft-hearted towards Xie Keyue and Wen Wanyou, just for the sake of a paper agreement, can he let his own nonsense?

Although Shi Yunnan feels that he has enough excellence, he will not be so proud that he thinks that he is excellent in the sky and nothing in the bottom.

Taking ten thousand steps back, even if Luo Lingsheng wanted to agree to get married, there would be many people rushing to agree.

“Uncle, are you still not happy?”

Seeing that Shi Yunan stopped talking, the little goldfish suddenly put his tender little face in front of him, “Then it’s fun to poke my face.”

Shi Yunnan was amused by the little goldfish and poked his cheek as he wished.

“Little uncle, don’t be afraid. If uncle makes you angry, I will teach you a lesson when I grow up.”

When his uncle was not at home, the little goldfish favored Shi Yunnan without hesitation.

Shi Yunnan pretended to be surprised, “Yo, how dare you teach Luo Lingsheng a lesson?”

Thinking of Luo Lingsheng’s serious face, Xiao Jinyu was instantly cowardly, “…Can we be together? Uncle doesn’t dare to kill uncle.”

“Who said that, he murdered me today.”

“Ah? That uncle is bad.”

The two people, one big and one small, chatted, very daily, very trivial, and even a little cute and naive.

Perhaps it was the time when he usually went to sleep, and the little goldfish yawned uncontrollably, rubbing his tearful eyes, “…Little uncle.”

“Want to sleep, right? I’ll take you back to sleep.”

“Can I sleep with my uncle?” The little goldfish glanced at the cat pajamas on his body, and bury his head to smell it, “I’ve already washed the fragrance, it doesn’t stink.”

Shi Yunnan couldn’t stop laughing, and simply carried him to his bed, “Okay, you sleep with me.”

Shi Yunnan’s inner loneliness was temporarily driven away by this conversation. He stared at the little goldfish who was obediently sleeping with his eyes closed on the bed, and suddenly he was not in such a hurry to make a decision.

Even if the relationship between him and Luo Lingsheng can only stay on the agreement, it is actually not bad to have a sensible and sticky little goldfish to accompany him.