C16

Chapter 16: “As long as I give it to you, it’s all yours.”

When Shi Yunnan returned to the dining table after taking a shower, Little goldfish was making a bitter face, and his mouth was pouting unhappily.

“Who provokes our little goldfish again?” Shi Yunnan sat next to him, poking hard on his bulging little milk fat.

“Little uncle, the story you told me…”

Luo Lingsheng on the main seat called out nonchalantly, “Jinyu.”

Little goldfish fell silent, and became more and more unhappy as he stirred the fish and rice in his bowl.

His little eyes secretly glanced at Luo Lingsheng’s face, and for the first time in his young life, he had his own little idea——

Just now, uncle was shy, so he felt hot.

He didn’t talk nonsense, the story told by little uncle was so good! It wasn’t a lie!

Shi Yunnan perceived something, and took a sip of water unhurriedly, “What riddle are you two uncle and nephew playing behind my back?”

The housekeeper, who had witnessed everything, smiled and rounded up the situation, “The little young master said something wrong, so the patriarch gave him a couple of lectures. It’s nothing serious.”

In the past, Little goldfish was well-behaved and clever. When Luo Lingsheng told him not to do something, he wouldn’t get angry or retort. But during the period he followed Shi Yunnan, he completely released his childish nature.

Now his mouth was honest, and his heart was unconvinced.

Shi Yunnan patted Little goldfish’s head, raised his eyebrows, and didn’t mention the previous matter, “Eat well, and let’s drink juice after eating. Otherwise, if your uncle gets angry again, even the juice will be confiscated. I can’t save you.”

Little goldfish heard this and glanced at Luo Lingsheng again.

He seemed to be genuinely worried that the stern Luo Lingsheng would withdraw his drink reward, and hastily took a big bite of rice in his bowl.

Luo Lingsheng stared at Shi Yunnan who had subdued his troublesome little nephew in three moves, feeling a bit complicated for a while——

He finally knew why this big and small relationship had made such rapid progress. Shi Yunnan himself had been playing the good cop while painting his ‘serious education’ as a bad cop?

Sure enough, this heartless little fox was really cunning.

Luo Lingsheng retracted his gaze, still did not make a sound to stop the other party’s way of education.

The three of them ate their dinner quietly for a while.

Not long after, Little goldfish, who successfully finished his dinner, happily went upstairs holding a glass of juice.

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shi Yunnan and asked casually, “What is that letter of intent? What did you transfer?”

“A nightclub in Rongxing District, my friend…”

Shi Yunnan paused for a second, then spoke with a little explanation.

“The person you met last time, he has always been interested in nightclub brand culture, so I want to partner with him, and the future profits will be distributed according to the amount of shares.”

Luo Lingsheng held up the water glass, concealing the subtle displeasure under his eyes, “Where does the money for investment come from? The bank card I gave, second young master Shi didn’t seem to have touched it yet.”