C55

In the warm and bright dining room, a fragrant heat is rising.

In the center of the dining table, an old-fashioned charcoal-fired hot pot is tumbling, and the meatballs and other dishes inside are undulating, and they look delicious.

"Wow! Hot Pot Hot Pot!"

The little goldfish was eager to see through his eyes, and his saliva was almost dripping down his chin.

Shi Yunnan sneaked a fish meatball and handed it to his special children's small bowl, "Little greedy cat, let it cool before eating, be careful to scald it."

"Thank you little uncle, I love you!"

Luo Lingsheng glanced at the 'slick tongue' little nephew, "Who taught you? Keep these words on your lips all day."

The little goldfish took a bite of the meatball and said vaguely, "Uncle taught it, haven't you learned it yet?"

The last time Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng were at odds with him taught him: if you like it, you must express each other.

"…"

Luo Lingsheng was called back by his little nephew with a single sentence, and suddenly he was at a loss for words.

Shi Yunnan sneaked a smile from the corner of his mouth. For some reason, he liked to see Luo Lingsheng being 'tutored' by the little goldfish's childish words.

He saw it without saying it, and turned to Qin Jian, "Where's the birthday cake?"

Qin Jian replied, "it's in the kitchen refrigerator, I'll go get it now."

As soon as Yu Yin landed, the housekeeper Qin Bo ordered the servants to bring the prepared dishes as well.

"Mr. Shi said that he wants to eat hot pot. I was afraid that the owner and the young master would not be used to it, so he specially prepared some home-cooked dishes."

"Anyway, I'm eating at my own house. I don't think everyone needs to be too restrained."

Qin Bo smiled kindly and contentedly. He liked this kind of family atmosphere very much, and couldn't help but sighed, "It's been a long time since the owner of the house had his birthday."

Luo Lingsheng pursed his lips slightly, and there was a trace of regret in the bottom of his eyes.

He doesn't like to take care of things such as birthdays. In previous years, his parents and sisters were thinking about his one-year-old birthday.

Since his family members passed away unexpectedly, Luo Lingsheng has not loved the so-called birthday anymore.

Of course, it is also to avoid other people's flattery through the birthday banquet, which will only increase the upset.

Shi Yunnan met the emotion in Luo Lingsheng's eyes, and patted his lover's thigh with his hand hidden under the table.

He seemed to say it to Uncle Qin, but he actually said it to Luo Lingsheng himself, "There are more birthdays in the future, and we can accompany him every year in the future."

Although Luo Lingsheng's identity and status, such a birthday banquet at home is a bit rudimentary, but at the same time it brings a sense of warmth that no luxury banquet can match.

Luo Lingsheng pressed Shi Yunnan's palm with his backhand and intertwined his fingers.

The little goldfish bent down like a clever ghost to look under the table, and when he found this 'secret', he immediately smiled and squinted his eyes again, "Oh~~ I've caught it again!"