C88

After Shi Yunan returned to the parking lot, he still had a straight face.

Wen Yibei couldn't see his younger brother's mood, so he reached out and stroked his frown, "Okay, don't be annoyed by those who have passed away."

"I just think it's ridiculous. Have they cared about me even once over the years? Now they say repentance in front of you and me one by one? Say guilt? What did you do twenty years ago?"

"Now, with a will and that little money, do you want our brothers to reconnect with the Shi family?"

Shi Yunnan sneered and couldn't help but complain, "It took me eight lifetimes to get my surname 'Shi'. If I knew this, I might as well just tell my grandfather and change it to 'Wen'."

Wen Yibei was amused by his childishness, "It's so good, what can I do with my surname? Just ignore it."

Shi Yunnan leaned against the car and calmed down a bit.

He can leave the Shi family behind and ignore it, but if the old things are brought up again, Shi Yunnan still won't choose to forgive those people.

"Brother, but you don't have to do things according to my ideas."

Shi Yunnan is an independent individual and does not want to put his emotions on Wen Yibei.

He remembered the amount of property in the will just now, and his eyes flashed with interest, "The old man will keep the money in his arms for a lifetime, and Xie Wei and Xie Keyue can't take it down no matter how hard they are, but they take it all at the end of the day. Out?"

"You don't want it for nothing? If Xie Keyue knew about this, he would probably be so angry that he vomited blood."

Wen Yibei patted him on the forehead, "I started talking nonsense when I was in a better mood, and what did the reformed prisoner do? You don't care about this money, and I don't need it as a brother."

"I will come forward and make it clear to Shi Sheng, and let him stop disturbing our normal life in the future."

Wen Yibei patted Shi Yunnan on the shoulder and said earnestly, "Yunnan, just remember, from now on we will not have anything to do with the Shi family."

Shi Yunnan looked at his older brother's gentle eyes as always, and nodded with a smile.

Wen Yibei stopped the topic, his eyes fell back to Shi Yunan's ring finger, "Finally put it on."

"what?"

Shi Yunnan slowed down for half a beat, followed Wen Yibei's line of sight, and then reacted with hindsight.

Wen Yibei chuckled, "I unexpectedly learned that you and Luo Lingsheng received the certificate, but I always felt that 'not quite right' between you, and later found out that neither you nor him have wedding rings on their hands, and I secretly worried for a long time. a while..."

After all, this involves the personal relationship of his younger brother, so Wen Yibei is not good to ask directly.

"Yunnan, I know that you have suffered a lot of grievances over the years. No matter how much I ask and make up for it, you will hide it and refuse to say it easily."

Wen Yibei remembered some of the past, and there were a few more ups and downs in his steady voice, "Now that you have Luo Lingsheng, I finally have one more person you can rely on."

"elder brother."

Shi Yunnan noticed Wen Yibei's mood swings and laughed at him on purpose.

"It's only been less than three minutes since I said that I didn't mention the past, and I'm no longer involved. Why do you still feel uncomfortable remembering it yourself?"