C86

Seeing the obvious jealousy in his lover's eyes, Shi Yunnan couldn't hold back his chuckle, "What's the hurry? Am I not sharing a little secret from the past with you?"

"Then who hasn't been young and ignorant?"

The last half of the sentence was mixed with a chuckle and a light smile.

Seeing his heartless appearance, Luo Lingsheng felt helpless as he rolled over with jealousy.

He put his arm around Shi Yunnan's waist, barely holding back the sour taste, "Don't think about making trouble with me on purpose, no matter who it is, you can't be with him now."

"Then what?" Shi Yunan continued to tease him.

"What should I do?" Luo Lingsheng saw that his lover was still making a fuss and wouldn't give up, so he lightly pinched his itch on purpose.

"……itch."

Shi Yunnan whimpered, but Luo Lingsheng covered his lips in the next second.

The two kissed for a while, before Luo Lingsheng felt the sour taste in his heart subside a little, "Who did you have a crush on before?"

Shi Yunnan teased him thoroughly before telling the truth, "On the same day, at the same place, I saw someone standing in front of the counter to pay, and just by seeing that person's back, I was curious about what his frontal face looked like. "

"..."

Luo Lingsheng was startled.

Shi Yunnan brushed his lover's Adam's apple with his fingertips, "I'm a pretty person, but the boss told me later, 'that person' paid for our table, so I..."

Luo Lingsheng's tone changed, with pleasure in his urgency, "So what?"

"So, I couldn't help but go to that coffee shop the next day, wondering if I could meet another wave by chance, but unfortunately..."

Shi Yunnan hesitated, but Luo Lingsheng answered it clearly.

"It's a pity that I received news from Mr. Luo and returned to the country temporarily, but didn't go there the next day."

"Luo Lingsheng, you are the reason I fell in love with that store in the first place."

Looking at each other, the two of them understood each other's feelings clearly.

Shi Yunnan took the initiative to lift his head and kissed his lover's thin lips, with an unprecedented moving expression.

"It's okay to get drunk at a birthday banquet, or to meet at a coffee shop by chance. Even at the 'first meeting' at Shi's house, the only person I've been tempted by since I was a child is you."

No matter how many times I meet, my eyes are destined to stay for you and follow you.

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his lover's lips indifferently, breathing with enthusiasm and rapidity, "...Really?"

"Really." Shi Yunnan also murmured with a warm breath.

It's just that after too long, Shi Yunnan didn't insist on waiting for this back, and over time, he temporarily forgot about it.

What's more, after returning to China and being with Luo Lingsheng, most of the time the other party travels in a wheelchair.

Until the moment of trance in Daming Township last time, and then until the confirmation of this moment——

It turned out that everything was destined in the sky.

Shi Yunnan took the initiative to put his hand around Luo Lingsheng's arm and laughed vaguely, "What should I do? You just said that it's impossible for me and 'that person'."