C57

Wen Yibei forcibly endured the discomfort in his stomach and talked to Shi Yunnan, and then fell asleep again.

Shi Yunnan walked out of the ward lightly, seeing Luo Lingsheng still sitting alone in the corridor waiting.

The two looked at each other, Luo Lingsheng noticed Shi Yunnan's complicated red eyes, and frowned, "Yunnan, what did your brother tell you?"

Shi Yunnan approached and sat on the lounge chair beside him, "...Luo Lingsheng."

"I'm here."

Luo Ling turned the wheelchair to face him, and said in a low voice, "It's almost three o'clock, are you tired?"

Shi Yunnan shook his head, "Not sleepy."

He just learned about the past from Wen Yibei's mouth, how can he still have the mind to fall asleep?

Luo Lingsheng didn't rush to ask questions, but just stayed with Shi Yunnan quietly for a while.

I don't know how long it took before Shi Yunnan, who had sorted out his thoughts, opened his mouth and told Luo Lingsheng everything.

"...This matter can't be left like this!"

Shi Yunnan took a deep breath, and the unrestrained 'revenge' poured out from his bones again, "There are some things, even if I don't care about them, I can't let the mother and son get them."

Luo Lingsheng didn't think there was anything wrong with Shi Yunnan's idea.

To put it harshly, Shi Sheng's derailment was not worthy of forgiveness, and Xie Wei's actions back then could be regarded as indirectly hurting Shi Yunan and Wen Yibei's mother.

Which child would be indifferent?

Not to mention, Mr. Shi's blatant preference for Xie Keyue in the past ten years, Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei have only suffered from it until now, which can be regarded as the best of benevolence and righteousness.

"I'll help you?" Luo Lingsheng asked.

To the Luo family, the Shi family could be called a fat mouse at most, and it did have a few taels of flesh, but it was not difficult to clean up.

"No." Shi Yunnan shook his head, "You and Mrs. Luo will inevitably get tongue-tied when you make a move, and you'll talk right and wrong behind your back in the future."

"It doesn't matter." Luo Lingsheng didn't care about that.

Shi Yunnan played with Luo Lingsheng's fingers, trying to gain some stability from it, "I just think it's too cheap for them to simply go bankrupt."

His eyes were sharp, "I can't do anything to see my things being deprived little by little, so as to maximize the pain."

What he wants to make Xie Keyue and Xie Wei think they are 'winners' will be nothing in the end!

As for the father and son, Mr. Shi and Shi Sheng, who are also rotten to the core, don't they save face? Then he has to step on the other side's face in the mud in front of everyone!

Shi Yunnan calmed down slightly, "Luo Lingsheng, my brother and I have to deal with the people from the Shi family by ourselves, which is also a late explanation for my mother."

"However, I need someone to help me keep an eye on Xie Wei and Shi Sheng, and then go check something."

Luo Ling stated Bai Shi Yunan's thoughts and nodded, "Okay, I will ask Qin Jian to find some reliable people to help you."

"Ok."

half a month later.

In the banquet hall of the Imperial Hotel, a glamorous banquet is about to be held.