C42

Ten days later, at the Imperial Palace Hotel.

The waiter who had been waiting at the door recognized the identities of Luo Lingsheng and others, and immediately stepped forward and said respectfully, "Hello Mr. Luo, the top box for you has been prepared, please follow me up."

Little Goldfish curiously observed the splendid hotel lobby and shook Shi Yunan's hand, "Little uncle, aren't we going home?"

"Well, it's Grandpa Qin's birthday. Let's have dinner here today." Shi Yunnan simply picked up the little goldfish.

Qin Bo was moved and said, "Patriarch and Mr. Shi have been bothered. I'm already over half a hundred years old. What birthday do I have? It's a waste of time for you guys."

"How can it be a waste of time to have a meal together as a family?" Shi Yunnan replied instead of Luo Lingsheng.

The housekeeper Qin Bo was originally Luo Lingsheng's father's assistant, and later became the housekeeper of the entire Luo house. His wife died of cancer at an early age, and he was not able to leave him a child and half a daughter.

Over the years, he has never found another half.

In Qin Bo's heart, he had already treated Luo Lingsheng and Xiao Jinyu as his own children and grandchildren.

Luo Lingsheng always remembered his goodness, but it was difficult to express it verbally. The day before yesterday, Shi Yunnan proposed to have a dinner to celebrate, and he agreed.

In addition to the four of them, assistant Qin Jian and bodyguard Yuan Meng were also there.

For Luo Lingsheng, these two were the people who accompanied him from the brutal struggle for power, and they were also his most indispensable right-hand men.

The group took the elevator upstairs.

The private room of the Imperial Palace is on the highest floor, and you can enjoy a fine meal while enjoying a bird's-eye view of the entire Imperial Palace at night.

There are a total of four private rooms on the entire top floor. Relatively speaking, the privacy is stronger than that of ordinary restaurants.

The group walked out of the elevator, and before they reached the door of the reserved box, they saw that the elevator door on the other side also opened.

Coincidentally, they are acquaintances again.

Yuan Rui walked in front, followed by a middle-aged couple, and finally Lu Zhaoan came out.

Shi Yunnan thought for a moment and then understood that the middle-aged couple were Yuan Rui's parents and Lu Zhaoan's master and master.

Yuan Rui met Shi Yunan's gaze, then swept his gaze to Luo Lingsheng and the others, "What a coincidence?"

Because of the first three or four contacts, Yuan Rui's attitude towards Shi Yunnan was not as bad as it was at the beginning.

Shi Yunnan responded, "It's quite a coincidence."

According to common sense, Yuan Rui, the 'male second', should get closer to the male protagonist Xie Keyue.

But these days, Shi Yunnan and Xie Keyue haven't bumped into each other a few times, but they have bumped into Yuan Rui twice.

Lu Zhaoan came up from the end, and said hello calmly and simply, "Mr. Shi, I heard about the accident in the warehouse last time, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's over."

Yuan Puguang's eyes secretly swept across Luo Lingsheng, Shi Yunnan and the others.

Yuan's has always been conscientious in his own field, and he only wants to make good products, and never participates in other business circles and giants.