C73

When Shi Yunnan arrived at the studio after a long absence, Yuan Ruicai, the boss and person in charge, rushed to finish the staff meeting before leaving get off work.

People from the design department and the operation department greeted Shi Yunnan, one of the partners.

"Hello, designer Shi."

"Mr. Shi, long time no see."

Yuan Rui, who was sitting in the main seat, raised his head hastily when he heard this.

As soon as Shi Yunan met him, a stack of documents suddenly smashed over, "Shi Yunnan, do you still remember that you have a joint venture share in this studio? It's really easy for these two to be shopkeepers!"

Shi Yunnan quickly caught his friend's 'bomb', leaned against the door and said with a smile, "Didn't I go back to the studio to find you as soon as I'm free? My dear son."

"Go away, I'm your father."

Yuan Rui refuted him, but his eyes were filled with a happy smile.

Shi Yunnan accompanied Luo Lingsheng abroad some time ago. Even if he had design work, he contacted Yuan Rui and the client through video.

Now, at first glance, Shi Yunnan looks at the real Yuan Rui——

Only to find that the other party lost a lot of flesh than two months ago, and even the milk fat that was still hanging in adulthood has disappeared, and there is no childishness in those eyes anymore. Steady atmosphere.

Yuan Rui approached, Shi Yunan glanced at him from beginning to end, "Are you busy?"

Yuan Rui replied, "It's okay, just get used to it."

At the end of get off work time, the staff of the two departments have already left almost the same.

Shi Yunnan glanced at the time and said, "Go to the lounge? I'll have someone buy something to eat, and I'll deliver it later."

"OK."

Since the establishment of the design studio, Yuan Rui has basically cut off contact with the previous friends, and the people he comes into contact with on a daily basis are also suppliers and customers.

It's probably been a long time since he saw a friend who can talk to heaven, and his tone finally relaxed.

The two walked side by side to the lounge, and after a while, all the staff got off work.

About fifteen minutes later, there was a screeching sound of a wheelchair sliding at the door.

Shi Yunnan was particularly sensitive to this sound, and immediately got up and opened the door of the lounge, "Ling Sheng, this way."

Yuan Rui, who was leaning against the lounge, immediately sat up straight, "Damn, Shi Yunan, you came to the studio with your family? Are you bullying me for being single on purpose?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Luo Lingsheng walked in.

Besides, Yuan Meng, who was standing behind him, carried a lot of food bags in his hands.

Shi Yunnan let them in, and explained to Yuan Rui with a smile, "I just wanted to come here for you. You have a lot of people, so let them sit by the side."

According to Dr. Bence's request, Luo Lingsheng went to the relevant department of the Central Hospital for a post-operative review in the afternoon.

Shi Yunnan thought that it was still early, and also remembered Yuan Rui, who had been complaining to himself two days ago, so he decided to come to see it.