C87

Morning.

The little goldfish sat on the dining table, nibbling on the charred bread, and at the same time couldn't help but secretly glanced at Shi Yunnan with small eyes——

what to do? Should he ask his uncle?

Last night, the new truth that my uncle taught him, he thought about it for a long time and didn't understand it. Isn't it necessary to dig a hole to plant a tree?

But he didn't have a shovel, and he didn't have to plant a tree.

"Jin Yu, what are you thinking?" Luo Lingsheng noticed his little nephew's eyes and asked aloud, "I've been chewing this bread for a long time."

Shi Yunnan handed him the milk and asked with concern, "Is it too dry? Drink some milk."

The little goldfish held up the cat-shaped milk cup and poured two mouthfuls of warm milk, but he still gave up the idea of ​​asking.

never mind.

Still pretending to understand.

What if your uncle and uncle find out that you are not smart enough.

Just thinking about it, the housekeeper Qin Bo handed a letter of intent to Luo Lingsheng, "Patriarch, this is the summer camp outing notice from the kindergarten two days ago from the young master, do you have a look?"

"Notice to go out?"

When Shi Yunnan heard this, he turned over to check with a bit of curiosity.

Luo Lingsheng simply tilted the notice towards him, and the two of them studied it together.

"It is to go to the ancient town of Dijing Lin Province to bring them to broaden their horizons, add them back and forth for five days and four nights, and listen to the young master and his head teacher. It is a free choice whether to go or not, and it depends on the opinions of parents and children."

The kindergarten that Little Goldfish attends is full of children from wealthy families. Basically, they all grew up being doted on by their family members, and have never lived away from home since childhood.

In addition to broadening their horizons, this short summer camp also wants to exercise their most basic life skills.

"Today is the deadline, so I have to make up my mind." Qin Bo added.

Originally, this notice should have been handed over to Luo Lingsheng, but Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan were busy with personal emotional affairs two days ago, so he didn't mention it immediately.

Shi Yunnan double-checked the contents of the notice and frowned, "Have you been away from home for five days? In case of heatstroke on a hot day and another headache, will the summer camp teacher take care of it?"

Hearing his lover's tone, Luo Lingsheng laughed softly, "You were so independent when you were young, but now Jinyu is so nervous after going out for less than a week?"

"..."

Shi Yunnan snorted lightly, "That's different."

He is a past person himself, and it doesn't matter if he suffers when he is a child. But now that he is the elder of the little goldfish, of course he has to worry more about raising him as his own son.

Shi Yunnan retorted, "Don't talk about me, I don't believe you are not worried at all."

Luo Lingsheng smiled and handed over the decision to his little nephew, "Look at Jin Yu himself."

The little goldfish chewed another slice of bread, "Little uncle, I want to go to play, I've already dressed and washed myself, and I've made an appointment with my classmates to sleep together."