C59

The sound exploded like thunder.

Everyone turned around to look, only to find that it was a woman in her early thirties, looking very face.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other and knew each other well.

Look, this scene has just reached its climax.

Seeing the appearance of the person who came, Shi Sheng only reacted for two or three seconds before his face became stiff again.

"What? It's been a while since I saw you, so you won't forget me, will you?"

The woman stepped on high heels and walked in front of Shi Sheng. She looked at Xie Wei, who was embarrassed on the ground, and let out a cold sneer, "Bitch and dog are forever."

"…"

These words are not polite at all, and they don't have the slightest self-cultivation from a wealthy family.

Some guests couldn't help asking, "This lady, who are you?"

Grandpa Shi glanced at Shi Sheng, and his already fluctuating mood was filled with displeasure.

As the saying goes, know the child more than the mother.

But as a father, Mr. Shi has a little understanding of this seemingly silent son—

Shi Sheng is by no means a man of his own accord, and there are not a few women who have played with him over the years.

Xie Wei's affair is already shameful enough, if this were to bring up any other relationship, their Shi family's face would be lost!

When Mr. Shi thought of this, he interrupted in a deep voice, "Dear guests, please forgive our Shi family's poor reception today. Please come back. After a while, I will prepare a banquet and sincerely invite you to come."

Obviously, this is an expulsion order.

Mr. Shi has a judgment in his heart and is trying his best to control the development of the situation to an irreversible situation.

The guests present were completely reluctant to step forward, and this middle-aged woman immediately raised her voice and shouted, "Where are you going! Don't you want to know what Shi Sheng did?"

"...you! I don't know you!"

Shi Sheng took a half step forward, afraid that he would be exposed too obviously, so he stopped abruptly, "Where's the security? Can anyone in our Shi's banquet come in?"

"You know you're afraid now?" The woman sneered.

Xie Weimin, who was still struggling with Zhang Yun, realized that something was wrong. She quickly stumbled to her feet and rushed to the woman, "Who are you!"

Xie Wei clearly did something wrong, but she seemed to have caught something at the moment, "Is it Shi Sheng's lover outside?"

Probably the resentment of women all over the world towards the 'Little San', even Xie Wei, who is the 'Little San', can't stand her husband's betrayal.

At this moment, her sinister look seemed to swallow the people in front of her alive.

"You might as well ask your own husband! Ask him how he deceived the talented female college student!"

Xie Wei, whose ankle was injured, couldn't keep her steady, and fell heavily at Xie Keyue's feet, making an unbearable pain.

Xie Keyue could no longer control his disgust and complaints when he looked at his mother whose hairstyle was messed up and her makeup was crying.