C35

Wen Yibei walked back to his relatives from the stage, with a gentle smile as always, “Grandpa, what do you think?”

Shi Yunnan met his gaze, and his proud eyes couldn’t stop, “Then what else? Who would dare to have an opinion on the performance of cellist Wen?”

Wen Yibei let out a low laugh, and couldn’t help but leaned back to his brother, “You, … the filter is too heavy for me, so keep a low profile for me.”

“What’s low-key? Your excellence is not for a day or two.” Shi Yunan replied.

Mr. Wen, who was close, heard the conversation between the two brothers and said with a smile, “You two brothers are very good in Grandpa’s eyes. Don’t be afraid of these guests listening to jokes!”

Mr. Wen knows that the two brothers have supported and encouraged each other over the years, and they have never had any conflicts.

Even if Shi Yunnan failed to take the road of ‘violinist’ in the end, it did not affect Mr. Wen’s attitude towards him in the slightest. He was indescribably satisfied and loved his two grandsons.

There were guests around, “Yes, Young Master Wen’s cello, that’s really nothing to say!”

Another young voice sounded, “This is when the older brother has already performed. Second Young Master Shi, who is the younger brother, should also go up and perform?”

When Shi Yunnan heard this, the smile on his face solidified slightly.

He looked towards the source of the sound for the first time, and it was a young man with a handsome appearance.

Wen Yibei also noticed something was wrong. He was just about to politely refuse for his younger brother, but a reply sounded from the crowd, “This is necessary.”

Wen Chenglang appeared out of nowhere, and replied instead of Shi Yunnan, “My two cousins, one played the cello and the other played the violin since childhood, were famous back then.”

When the two brothers were seven years old, they had signed up for the most authoritative “Huaguo Instrumental Music Competition”, one won the cello special group championship, and the other won the violin special group championship.

Even the ensemble project of the two won the championship from the mixed group of young players.

As soon as this matter came out, everyone learned that they were the grandsons of Mr. Wen, and they boasted that there is something in the sky and nothing in the ground.

But the good times didn’t last long. Less than two months after the game, the brothers’ mother, Wen Min, passed away unexpectedly. The Wen and Shi families had a big fight, and their relationship completely collapsed. In the end, each of them brought back a child.

Most of the guests in the venue are in the music circle, and they are not very sensitive to the gossip of the rich and powerful, so—

Wen Yibei lives in the Wen family, and they have heard about the achievements from childhood to high school, but they don’t know much about Shi Yunnan’s experience in the Shi family over the years.

A middle-aged guest recalled the scenery of the two brothers back then, and added a proposal with a smile, “Yes, it’s rare to have this opportunity, Second Young Master Shi might as well play a song to add to the fun.”

“…”

Shi Yunnan didn’t answer, just turned his eyes to Wen Chenglang.

Wen Chenglang met his gaze without fear, walked slowly back to Song Zhiqiu’s side, and the moment he raised his wine glass and gestured slightly, it was obviously a malicious provocation.