C60

Dijing Central Hospital.

The red light of the house number in the emergency room has been hanging high.

Shi Sheng was sitting on a chair at the door of the rescue room, his expression dignified like never before.

Mr. Shi was repeatedly stimulated at the banquet, but finally he didn't take a breath, and suddenly fell to the ground and fainted.

It has been almost two hours since the emergency room was sent to the hospital, and there is still no news.

The elevator door nearby opened, and two hurried footsteps sounded one after the other.

Xie Keyue looked at Shi Sheng surrounded by low pressure, and his expression could not help condensing——

If possible, he also imagined that Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei walked away at the banquet.

It's a pity that he can't. After all, his long-term reputation is that of 'the little grandson that Mr. Shi values ​​most' and 'the third young master of the Shi family is filial'.

Today, the Shi family made so many absurd things at the banquet. If he chooses to leave and doesn't care, wouldn't he justify those unreliable remarks in the eyes of outsiders?

Besides, the Shi family is in a mess right now, maybe it's a good time for him to seize the opportunity to seize power.

Shi Yunnan is right in one or two comments - he Xie Keyue is a person who carves selfishness in his bones, and he will never miss any profitable opportunities.

"Xiaoyue..."

Xie Wei limped closer to her son and whispered cautiously.

After the banquet was over until now, Xie Keyue never said a word to her.

Because Mr. Shi suddenly fainted, and Shi Yunnan and others who were "deliberately causing trouble" had already left in large strides, the follow-up guests dispersed quickly.

Even seeing her like an enemy, Zhang Yun left a few harsh words and rushed back to clean up her husband and the pregnant little lover.

Xie Wei's hair was reluctantly combed and pulled back, and her delicate makeup had completely faded away. Her tears ranged from the beginning of acting to the painful real feelings behind her. After crying for a long time, embarrassed red blood appeared.

The face that has always been well-maintained is now red and swollen, and a few vague slap marks can still be seen.

Xie Keyue remembered that most of the bad things at today's banquet were caused by her, he ignored her with disgust, and went straight to Shi Sheng in his position.

He adjusted his emotions and said warmly, "Dad, I have already sent all the guests at the banquet. Don't worry, they should look at Grandpa's face, not..."

"Enough, don't play with filial piety in front of me." Shi Sheng looked up at him coldly, "What are you doing here?"

Xie Keyue heard the indifference never seen in Shi Sheng's words, and unconsciously twisted his hands into fists, "Dad, do you really believe Shi Yunnan's nonsense and think I'm not your biological son?"

There are complaints and grievances in these words.

Xie Keyue admitted that he had been paying attention to Shi Sheng and Mr. Shi over the years, but to avoid talking about them, he still regarded him as a father and a grandfather.

No matter how selfish he was, he just didn't help Shishi when he encountered difficulties, but he never hurt Shishi from beginning to end.

Xie Wei heard these two conversations and hurried up, "Shi Sheng! You can't doubt anything if you doubt it!"