C27

In the luxuriously decorated hotel banquet hall, a small celebration banquet is being held.

Xie Keyue leaned on the sofa, holding a glass of champagne and shaking slightly, his eyes couldn’t stop being arrogant.

Soon, someone approached.

“Master Xie, how is it? The feeling of working with me isn’t that bad, right?”

The person who came was Luo Yanchuan. The other party rarely put on a suitable formal suit today, and his figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist was particularly good.

The Luo family’s brows and eyes belonged to the handsome ones. Compared with Luo Lingsheng’s natural control, Luo Yanchuan was more inclined to provoke peach blossoms.

Maybe it was because of the happy mood, Xie Keyue felt that today’s Luo Yanchuan was quite pleasing to the eye.

He raised his glass and responded, “The cooperation that can make money is naturally not bad.”

Luo Yanchuan clinked his glasses lightly, sat down beside Xie Keyue without hesitation, and asked in a meaningful way, “How does Master Xie plan to thank me?”

“Thank you?” Xie Keyue drank the champagne, pretending not to understand Luo Yanchuan’s hint, “Isn’t the cooperation split already stipulated? Don’t worry, Master Luo, this wave of money will not be without you.”

In fact, Xie Keyue is a complete homosexual. In terms of Luo Yanchuan’s stature and ability, it is not impossible for the two of them to be friends in bed.

It’s just that he still has target people who want to attack more, and he doesn’t want to provoke too much trouble on the peach blossoms for the time being.

However, since the cooperation between the two went smoothly this time, he planned to catch Luo Yanchuan, and maybe he could continue to work together to pursue a career in the future.

This time, the interests are divided into three parties – Xie Keyue, Luo Yanchuan and Zhao.

After being repackaged and branded, the Yalan Air Cushion Foundation has turned from the cheapest ‘micro-business product’ to a high-end cosmetic.

From the day of the pre-sale, they spent money to manage the most influential anchors on various platforms, and gave them sample promotions in advance—

All-in-one “domestic” marketing, particularly eye-catching and exquisite packaging, and overwhelming navy remarks.

In half a month, their foundation air cushion has exceeded 100,000 sales, and even Yalan’s accumulated lipsticks have been sold in new packaging.

Yalan’s products are actually very cheap. Even with new packaging and labor costs, the total cost is seventy to eighty yuan. However, after the joint promotion with Zhao’s cooperation, the prices of air cushions and lipsticks soared to more than 200 yuan.

Excluding the necessary marketing promotions and secondary processing costs, their quick profits from this wave have reached tens of millions!

After two consecutive months of unhappiness, Xie Keyue finally exhaled at this moment.

Yalan’s former miscellaneous class executives saw the product come back to life, and immediately came up with the idea of ​​continuing production. They came to discuss with the current leader Xie Keyue: plan to strike while the iron is hot and produce another batch of products!

Xie Keyue felt that there was still profit to be made in the short term, so he nodded and agreed—

The second batch of newly produced products will not only continue to follow the route of ‘domestic brands’, but they also plan to invite celebrities to endorse and promote them.