C20

Chapter 20: “In some ways, Mr. Luo appears very fierce.”

Xie Keyue quickly fled this suffocating banquet hall. The shame deep in his heart was like a rapidly climbing vine, enveloping him in the darkness.

He hated it.

He wanted to vent.

He couldn’t accept the strange looks from those gentry.

Obviously all these years, he had been living the life he wanted according to the known plots, getting the appreciation and respect he yearned for. How come so many accidents happened in this month?

First, the nightclub was closed, and then there was a problem with the Zhao family…

Now that he had acquired a small domestic cosmetics brand, if he did not find a new brand gimmick for bundling sales in time, he would have to lose another tens of millions of assets.

The more Xie Keyue thought about it, the more anxious he felt, and even his pace slowed down.

Suddenly, behind him came a slightly familiar and light voice, “Young master Xie, please wait.”

“……”

Xie Keyue stopped and turned to see the person coming. At the moment, his originally unsightly expression became even more gloomy.

The person was no other than the one who had a one-night-stand with him in the nightclub that night——

The rumored dandy who spent a lot of time drinking all day and accomplished nothing. The one he originally designed to marry Shi Yunnan, Luo Yanchuan.

At this moment, Luo Yanchuan was wearing a formal suit, and he was still holding champagne from the banquet hall. It seemed that he was also one of the guests invited.

However he was ‘hidden’ quite deep. There was such a big farce happening just now, but he was nowhere to be seen among the crowd.

Xie Keyue looked at the man who walked up to him, and remembered that shameful night. He wished he could kill Luo Yanchuan, who had picked up a cheap bargain.

The word ‘roll’ pressed in his throat was almost blurted out.

Faced with his anger, Luo Yanchuan unexpectedly showed a playful look instead, “Young master Xie is still very much concerned about that night?”

He shook the wine glass in his hand, and suddenly approached Xie Keyue’s ear.

“You should be glad that the person you slept with was me. Otherwise, with those drunk hooligans in the nightclub, you would have definitely ended up much worse than now.”

“It’s just a one-night stand with a f*ck buddy. I’m very satisfied, it seems that you also enjoyed it, didn’t you?”

Xie Keyue stared at Luo Yanchuan, whose intention was unclear, he gnashed his teeth in secret, but he never easily showed his emotions in front of others.

Xie Keyue slightly tightened his breath and asked rhetorically, “Luo Yanchuan, what exactly do you want?”

Luo Yanchuan looked around, “Why don’t we talk in another place?”

They were close to the elevator, occasionally there would be waiters walking back and forth, it was not very good to be recognized by others.

“I have nothing to say to a gigolo like you who only spends time drinking.”

Xie Keyue showed his usual hypocritical and superficial smile, “If there’s nothing else, please don’t block my way, young master Luo.”

Luo Yanchuan put away his former dissolute manner, instead the bottom of his eyes flashed with a sharp light.