C72

Even if Song Zhiqiu was reluctant, he could only follow the law enforcement officers out of the conference room when the evidence was conclusive.

As soon as she left the conference hall, she received the gazes of countless employees who were secretly poking and eating melons, and there were some vague remarks—

"Why was the chairman arrested? Will our company change?"

"Have you not heard of it? She used the official seal to embezzle the company's funds. I heard that it takes at least three years to start!"

"Isn't that what Wen Chenglang did?"

"A loving mother has more failures, so you need to be so clear? Wen Chenglang's growth into such a virtue must have something to do with the chairman's usual right and wrong."

"...Okay, be quiet."

Song Zhiqiu, who has always been strong, did not dare to look back and glared at these employees for the first time after hearing these remarks.

With her eyes fixed on the ground, she followed the law enforcement officers like a walking corpse, thinking about everything in her mind over the years—

When Wen Yibei first entered Wen's house, Wen Chenglang smashed the other person's head because of her petty temper. It was she who told the child: it doesn't matter, you are the most important young master in this family.

When Wen Chenglang was in kindergarten, her classmates were injured because of fights, and she lost a lot of medical expenses. It was she who told the children: it doesn't matter, you are just not careful, and the other party is also at fault.

When Wen Chenglang was a junior in elementary school, she broke a competitor's musical instrument during the violin assessment. It was she who told the child: it doesn't matter, mother has money, just buy it for others.

Later, Mr. Wen was injured and was hospitalized. She clearly saw one or two in Wen Chenglang's privately guilty eyes, but for the dignity of her own child, she blindly pushed the pot on her nephew Shi Yunnan.

It's her indifference that is indiscriminate, the compliment for her over-indulgence, and the fact that she blurs the line between Wen Chenglang's conscience of good and evil again and again.

Bang.

The door closed suddenly.

Song Zhiqiu, who has always been strong, was finally overwhelmed by the remorse of the extinction, and couldn't help crying.

——Wen Chenglang, this mother and boy, is looking forward to your mother to rescue him all day long.

——I hope you will continue to carry on this mother-son tenderness to the prison, and from now on, don't think about harming the Wen family.

Shi Yunnan's sharp words echoed in Song Zhiqiu's ears and pierced her heart, making her cry almost in despair.

In the end, she lost the husband who once loved him, the career she once was proud of, and even Wen Chenglang, who had been caring for him since childhood, ruined her good life in the future.

Song Zhiqiu regretted it!

I regret that all my internal organs are in pain!

It's a pity that money can't buy regret medicine.

From now on, maybe she can only repent of her mistakes in the cold prison.

Shi Yunnan stayed by the window of the conference room, his eyes falling lightly.