C94 -End

Although 'holding a wedding' was temporarily proposed by the two when their love was strong, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng were already prepared in their hearts.

After all the dust settled, the two finally began to get married.

For Shi Yunnan, getting married is a very important and important matter. Even if they can find someone to do things with money, they are still involved in the layout design of the venue.

As a designer, Shi Yunnan pays special attention to aesthetics, almost exhausting his energy.

However, under the personal planning of him and Luo Lingsheng, this wedding, which was delayed for a year, finally appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

As soon as Fu Ziyu entered the main banquet hall, he couldn't help but sigh, "I have seen roses and other flowers as a wedding set, but I have never seen sunflowers as the main flower."

My friend is really a designer, this idea is different from others.

With the exception of the fresh sunflowers being airlifted, every other part of the banquet hall is designed to be understated and luxurious, in the words of the banquet hall waiter-

If any corner is singled out, the cost of this investment must be in the six or seven figures.

After Yuan Rui heard this, he immediately exaggerated, "That's for sure, don't look at it, Yun Nan is the core designer of our studio."

"I said, can you put gold on your face less?"

Fu Ziyu hooked Ueyuan Rui's shoulder angrily and funny, "It's not your marriage that he got married, why are you pulling everything on yourself?"

"I'm happy, can you handle it?"

While the two were wrangling, another voice sounded from behind, "Sunflowers are not conventional, and the flower language of this flower is good, it is very suitable for Yunnan and Mr. Luo."

Fu Ziyu and Yuan Rui, who were 'shoulders and backs', turned around together and met Lu Zhaoan's gaze.

There was a rare sharpness under Lu Zhaoan's seemingly calm eyes, and just two or three steps closer, he made Fu Ziyu feel a murderous aura inexplicably.

In the next second, Lu Zhaoan's gaze subtly settled on Fu Ziyu's hand that "hooked" Yuan Rui.

"..."

Fu Ziyu suddenly understood something, and hurriedly withdrew his hand as if he had been stabbed out of a hole, and couldn't help shouting out in his heart-

Heaven and earth conscience, he has always raised Yuan Rui as his son!

Last time, Yuan Rui made a fuss about him, a single person, in order to hide from his senior brother Lu Zhaoan. Now that he and Lu Zhaoan met, the other party was like an enemy.

Yuan Rui was completely unaware of the turbulent undercurrent between his brother and his friends, and he was still able to lean over without hesitation, "What flower language?"

The moment the voice fell, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, who were the protagonists of the wedding, came over.

"There is no one else in sight, you are everywhere." Shi Yunan answered proactively, with a little smugness between his brows, "Is this flower language romantic enough?"

Yuan Rui and Fu Ziyu looked at each other and said in unison, "Nasty."

However, although Fu Ziyu said he was disgusted, he was sincerely happy to see his best friend who had been fighting alone for many years finally settle down completely.