C22

The next day, because the two were going to Lou’s appointment together, Luo Lingsheng rarely stayed at home for a lunch.

“I checked and it will take about forty minutes to get to the banquet venue.” Shi Yunnan looked at the time on his phone and said to Luo Lingsheng in the main seat, “We will leave in half an hour?”

Shi Yunnan packed up early.

The black shimmering suit lining, the neckline is a deep V, and a fox diamond pendant is buckled on the right chest side.

Under the extreme background of the color of the clothes, his skin became more and more white and delicate, and he wanted to look under the collar.

Wild and spicy.

As always, it’s his own style.

Luo Lingsheng wiped his hands with a wet towel, and glanced down at his plain clothes, “Well, I’ll go upstairs to change clothes.”

Clothes that fit the body on weekdays are considered decent, but last night there was no result. Even at this moment, he still hesitated in the choice of clothes.

Luo Lingsheng controlled the wheelchair and walked two steps to the elevator, when he heard footsteps closely behind him, “Luo Lingsheng, why don’t I help you choose?”

Shi Yunnan didn’t know that the other party was struggling with clothes, but only spoke from his own position.

“This is the first time we have attended a banquet together? How about dressing… a little bit like a couple?”

Probably because of his professionalism, Shi Yunnan always pays attention to these details.

Since it is an agreed marriage, in front of outsiders, they will naturally have to do everything.

Luo Lingsheng pushed on his glasses, and used his hands to hide the flash of joy in his eyes, “Okay.”

five minutes later.

Luo Lingsheng waited quietly at the door of the locker room, watching Shi Yunnan neatly pick out a suit from the room full of suits, and asked with a smile.

“How about this set? The twill strips have a shimmer, and the details match my outfit today.”

“Yes.” Luo Lingsheng replied without changing his face, “I don’t care.”

Shi Yunnan approached and gave him the clothes, and the praised Rainbow Fart said, “The Luo family is a walking clothes hanger, so it doesn’t matter whether you choose clothes or not.”

He bent down and laughed with a clear smile, “Do you need help? I’ll be happy to help.”

To be honest, he didn’t look carefully enough last night. He really wanted to see Luo Lingsheng’s abdominal muscles hidden under his clothes.

Want to see what kind of self-discipline this man has become? What is the **** body hidden under the clothes?

Luo Lingsheng saw through Shi Yunnan’s intentions and curled his lips slightly.

When he reached out to take the clothes, he inadvertently rubbed the back of the opponent’s hand with his fingertips, and turned the first army—

“Does the Second Young Master Shi want to help me change clothes, or do you want to take off my clothes?”

“…”

The back of his hand was numb, adding a hint of ambiguity.

Shi Yunnan was stunned, always feeling that Luo Lingsheng was deliberately making fun of him, but it was not obvious.