C58

Mr. Shi was so angry that his heart was beating wildly on the spot. The crutches he held in his hand slammed the ground hard, his breath bursting out of his teeth, "Presumptuous! Are you two brothers trying to be mad at me?"

When Shi Yunnan heard his usual repressive quotations, he hummed indifferently, thinking randomly—

Are you tough? Still mad at others?

Xie Keyue immediately let the soft chair brought by the waiter help Mr. Shi to sit down, "Grandpa, don't get angry."

He looked at the two brothers on and off the stage and continued to behave well, "Big brother, second brother, our family finally held a banquet, so don't make this joke, so many people are watching."

The sooner Xie Ke guessed that Shi Yunnan couldn't be so easily 'submissive', but he didn't expect that Wen Yibei, who has always been gentle to others, would actually do such an extraordinary thing.

But that's fine.

The more the two brothers make this situation stale, the more the old man will resent them in the future.

Then in the end, he was the only one who got cheaper.

Thinking of this, Xie Keyue immediately gave his mother a wink.

Xie Wei seized the opportunity and immediately blurted out accusing, "I knew that the two of you brothers were not at ease! Knowing that the old man is going to announce that the Shi family will be handed over to Xiaoyue for management today, the two of you brothers will be unwilling to ruin the situation! "

Xie Wei deliberately exposed the matter before Mr. Shi's announcement, in an attempt to 'cook raw rice into mature rice'.

Master Shi sensed her intentions, and a trace of dissatisfaction flashed through his anger.

At the same time, the silent guests reacted.

It turns out that the purpose of Shi's holding a banquet today is really to announce that the third young master is about to take over the management of the company?

No wonder the two brothers Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan would come over. The three of them are the nominal young masters of the Shi family. Who can watch the family business being taken over by another person?

What's more, it's not a mother.

Although the fact that Xie Keyue is Shi Sheng's 'illegitimate child' has become a tacit fact, there must be a reasonable excuse on the bright side, right?

Mr. Shi suddenly only let Xie Keyue be in charge of the company alone, which is really too partial!

"Picked to hold a banquet today? If it's anyone else, our brothers naturally don't care, but you—"

Wen Yibei walked off the stage, and his eyes were cold as never before when passing Shi Sheng, "Do you Shi family still have any respect for my mother?"

"…"

Shi Sheng was silent, and a belated guilt rose in his heart.

This day was personally selected by Xie Wei, and the other party kept pointing out that today was an auspicious day for a banquet, which might help Shi's feng shui development in the future.

It has been almost twenty years since his ex-wife died, how could he still remember the other party's birthday? If he remembered, he would definitely not choose this day, so as not to fall into the limelight!

However, Shi Sheng thought about it and realized that Xie Wei's small family must have chosen this day deliberately.

He frowned, "Xie Wei, this is indeed your negligence."