C70

Mr. Wen has not been able to be transferred from the intensive care unit, and there is no sign of waking up.

Even so, Shi Yunan, Wen Yibei, Wen Yanfeng and others alternated back and forth, staying at the door of the hospital ward to guard, lest there would be a temporary situation and the response would not be timely.

Shi Yunnan finished his half-hour visit and came out of the intensive care unit.

Wen Yibei, who was staying outside the ward, walked up and asked in a low voice, "How is Grandpa?"

Shi Yunnan shook his head, "I still didn't respond when I called him."

Wen Yibei frowned for a moment and then quickly loosened it. He patted his younger brother on the shoulder and comforted, "It's okay, no change is the greatest good news."

Originally, Mr. Wen's physical condition was not as good as before. After being pushed downstairs by Wen Chenglang out of control this time, it was a blessing to be able to pull it back from the gate of hell.

The two brothers were sitting in the resting position behind the intensive care unit.

Thinking of Wen Chenglang's bastard, Shi Yunnan couldn't help but ask a question from his teeth, "Brother, what did your lawyer friend say? Can Wen Chenglang be convicted this time?"

Wen Yibei has been keeping in touch with his lawyer friends for the past few days, "Intentional homicide was attempted, but the injury was caused. Initially, he was sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of more than three years and less than ten years. However, Song Zhiqiu also hired a lawyer, so it has not been fully completed. Settle down."

Shi Yunnan let out a sneer, "Song Zhiqiu still doesn't die until the Yellow River, so she is not afraid that Wen Chenglang will cause more trouble after he comes out innocently."

"How can a child who has been spoiled for 25 years give up with one move?" Wen Yibei expressed his thoughts.

Ask him to say that the mother and son are already helpless. As long as Song Zhiqiu is still alive, she will fight for Wen Chenglang to the end.

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows, "I heard that her company's eyebrows are on fire."

Wen Yibei shook his head incomprehensibly, "I don't know, but she seems to be dragging on and unwilling to divorce her uncle. My uncle doesn't want to talk to a younger generation like me."

"…"

Shi Yunnan was speechless, thinking very clearly, "Still thinking about the property of the Wen family? Since she is really short of money, why doesn't she want to ask the Song family? After all, she is also the eldest miss of the Song family."

Wen Yibei continued, "After the death of the second son of the Song family, everyone in the Song family had a lot of trouble fighting for property. I once heard from my grandfather that the marriage between Song Zhiqiu and his uncle was brought about by both parties, but..."

It was not until after the two got married that Mr. Wen secretly knew that the Song family had always wanted to use his prestige in the Chinese music industry to expand the popularity of their musical instruments.

Mr. Wen is a person who lives thoroughly, and he took the initiative to stay away from the Song family after accidentally finding out these little actions.

There are always differences between literati thinking and businessman thinking.

Shi Yunnan nodded slightly, not commenting too much on the past.

Wen Yibei glanced at the time and took the initiative to mention, "By the way, have you heard about the Shi family?"

"Shi family? What else could happen to them?" Shi Yunnan's expression changed, thinking that Xie Keyue and others were acting as demons behind their backs again, "Why? The things at the banquet before were not enough for them to teach them a lesson?"