C83

"The name of Xie Keyue is written on the signature that gives the release order number."

When Shi Yunnan heard the answer given by Yu Shuo, a trace of mockery flashed in his eyes. He felt both expected and unexpected—

After all, with Xie Keyue's paranoid personality, even if he made a name for himself at the engagement banquet, he would never let it go.

However, Shi Yunnan really didn't expect Xie Keyue to be so daring to be so 'capable' - after being spurned by Mr. Shi and Shi Sheng, he could still have a place in the Shi family, and even do such illegal things!

Shi Yunnan looked at Yu Shuo, "Is this confirmed?"

Yu Shuo caught a glimpse of the steward's gesture of handing over the tea, and took it calmly, "I never do anything unsure. If my eldest brother, Yu Ming, can't defeat the enemy with a single blow, it will be bad for me in the future."

Yu Shuo paused and placed the teacup on the table, "Just..."

Shi Yunnan guessed what he meant, but still asked casually, "Just what?"

"It's just that I want to bring down my eldest brother. This matter will definitely bring out Xie Keyue, and it will also implicate the Shi family."

Shi's family goods flow is well-known in China. Once it is involved in such an illegal incident, coupled with the intentional public opinion suppression of the family, the consequences will be self-evident.

"The reason I came here today is to make sure that Mr. Shi doesn't care about the Shi family's assets? Once this incident comes out, there's probably nothing to gain."

Instead of this, it is better to take advantage of the ten days and half a month to find a way to get a wave of oil and water before clearing the relationship.

Shi Yunnan understood Yu Shuo's "good advice" and smiled calmly, "I broke up with the Shi family long ago. I didn't care about that money before, and now and in the future, I don't care about that stinky money."

Yu Shuo asked again, "So, do you not guarantee the Shi family's company? Neither?"

Shi Yunnan looked calm, "No guarantee, no."

"If that's the case, then I have nothing to worry about." Yu Shuo chuckled lightly, as if he had solved a big problem.

Shi Yunnan found it interesting, "Mr. Yu came here to confirm this trivial matter?"

"Small thing? Mr. Shi, your opinion is the top priority for my future plans."

Yu Shuo's peach blossom eyes flashed a shimmer, "To be honest, if I can successfully bring down Yu Ming this time, the first thing I will do is to open a new portal in the Imperial Capital."

And Yu Shuo's first plan was to acquire Shi who was "about to fall"——

Shi's Logistics has a very complete system. As long as the operating rules are changed a little, it will still be able to develop a big fat fish in the future.

"I'm afraid that Mr. Shi still has a heart for Shi's family. When the time comes, Ling Sheng will try to save your face. Wouldn't my gain outweigh the loss?"

Yu Shuo shook his head slightly, deliberately joking, "I have no choice but to fight head-to-head with your husband."

Shi Yunnan smiled at the word 'husband', "Mr. Yu has the ability, and he can't walk to death."

"Then... replace wine with tea?" Yu Shuo raised the teacup again and held it firmly in front of him, "Just to celebrate our verbal agreement this time?"