C67

When Shi Yunnan walked out of the Dijing International Airport with the little goldfish in his arms, the housekeeper Qin Bo was already squatting at the door to pick up the plane.

Uncle Qin waved and shouted, "Mr. Shi, young master."

The sleepy little goldfish yawned and his eyes lit up instantly, "Grandpa Qin! I miss you so much~"

With a sleepy sweet and soft tone, she is a lovely little cutie wherever she goes.

The housekeeper Qin Bo quickly opened his hand and held the child he hadn't seen for a long time in his arms.

The little goldfish didn't resist his hug at all, and hugged him obediently, "Grandpa Qin, I brought you a lot of delicious food, all of which are in my schoolbag."

"Thank you, young master."

The housekeeper weighed the little goldfish and made sure that the other party's weight was a little fatter.

"Mr. Shi, the owner ordered your flight two mornings. Are you tired from this long-distance flight? The driver at home is parked outside. Let's go home early to rest?"

Suddenly, Shi Yunnan decided to come back temporarily.

Luo Lingsheng's wound has not completely healed after surgery, and there are major events related to rehabilitation, so he can only continue to stay in a foreign medical center.

As for the little goldfish.

Shi Yunnan thought that the pair of uncles and nephews were going to lose him, and I was afraid that they would stare at each other every day, so after asking the little goldfish for his opinion, he brought them back to the country together.

Shi Yunnan looked at the time on the phone, "Uncle Qin, take the little goldfish back first, I still have some personal matters to deal with."

The housekeeper Qin Bo heard this and asked again, "Do you need to send someone to help?"

Shi Yunnan was afraid that the housekeeper would be worried, so he casually instructed, "It's alright, if there's something bad about the Wen family, I'll just contact my brother directly."

The little goldfish opened his small schoolbag and found two pieces of his favorite white chocolate for Shi Yunnan, "Little uncle, come back early after your work! I want to sleep with you both at night."

He finally got rid of his uncle, and he still has a lot of stories he wants to hear.

Shi Yunnan took the child's thoughts and rubbed his head again, "Okay."

After the housekeeper left with the little goldfish, Shi Yunnan thought about sending Luo Lingsheng two WeChat messages to report safety. It was two or two in the morning abroad, and he was afraid that the WeChat communication would disturb the lover's normal rest.

Unexpectedly, less than ten seconds after the text message was sent, Luo Lingsheng directly dialed back the communication.

Shi Yunnan's eyes were slightly startled, but his fingers pressed on two steps faster than his thoughts.

"Hey, why haven't you slept yet?"

"Know the time when your flight arrives in China, and deliberately guard this point."

Luo Lingsheng's voice was a little heavy, and after being rendered by electronic equipment, it tugged at the heartstrings invisibly.

Shi Yunnan's mind moved slightly, "Well, just arrived."

Luo Lingsheng was concerned, "Are you tired after taking such a long long-distance flight? Did Jin Yu bother you on the plane?"

"I didn't bother me, he's very good, I've asked Uncle Qin to take him home first." Shi Yunnan said on both sides, and both walked towards the exit agreed with Wen Yibei, "I'll wait for my brother to meet."