C74

In the blink of an eye it was Sunday.

The engagement banquet of Mo Xuanqi and Luo Yanchuan was arranged at the largest central hotel in the Imperial Capital. I heard that the pomp and posture were considered to be the largest in the Imperial Capital in the past two years.

When Shi Yunnan arrived at the door of the hotel, he felt that the rumors were not false.

From the entrance of the hotel, there is a blue-colored setting. Nearly 10,000 blue enchantresses form a flower route up the spiral staircase, leading the guests all the way to the main engagement hall on the third floor.

Not only that, there is a lamp filled with diamonds every three meters away. The light waves combined with light and diamonds are reflected in a dazzling and dazzling splendor, which is even more dreamy.

"These two strong alliances cost tens of millions of dollars for this engagement banquet, right?" Shi Yunnan took the initiative to push Luo Lingsheng's wheelchair to the elevator next to him.

Qin Jian and Yuan Meng followed behind them and stepped into the elevator together.

Qin Jian pressed down the elevator floor and answered Shi Yunnan's question just now, "I heard that the second room spent a full 30 million for this engagement banquet. On the other hand, the Mo and Fang families who married their daughters didn't pay a cent."

"Tsk tsk, an engagement banquet costs so much, it seems that the second room of the Luo family has paid for it this time?" Shi Yunnan looked at Luo Lingsheng and smiled subtly.

Luo Lingsheng's fingers rubbed slightly, with a clear look in his eyes, "I can't bear that the child can't catch a wolf."

A simple common saying digs out the true intentions of Luo's second room.

Mo Bai'an and Fang Ya only have a daughter like Mo Xuanqi, and both of them are successful entrepreneurs. Naturally, they have strong assets hidden under them.

To be more realistic, as long as Luo Yanchuan became the son-in-law of Mo and Fang, and managed to get hold of Mo Xuanqi, his fiancée, it would be more than the mere 30 million who could get it back in the future.

The elevator door opened in response, and the noise came immediately.

Shi Yunnan pushed Luo Lingsheng out of the elevator, and then went around to the front of his lover, bending over to arrange the other party's tie and royal blue cufflinks, "Let's just watch a good show today."

The two looked at each other.

Luo Lingsheng chuckled and lowered his eyes, stretched out his hand and pinched Shi Yunan's cool fingertips, "When I go to a foreign country for rehabilitation in two days, don't follow me out."

"Ok?"

"If you don't have a design job and you're bored at home..." Luo Lingsheng paused and stared at him affectionately, "You can think about how our future weddings will be arranged."

Shi Yunnan's eyes widened involuntarily, and then he smiled, "Are you serious?"

"Of course."

Shi Yunnan snorted twice, teasing, "Then the Luo family must be ready to spend money like flowing water."

Luo Lingsheng controlled the wheelchair and approached the door of the main banquet hall side by side with him, "Okay, you can spend the entire Luo family's assets."

As soon as the two entered the banquet hall, they immediately attracted the attention of many guests——

"Today's engagement banquet is incredible, even Luo Lingsheng, the big Buddha, can be invited."