Locke?

The leader is still a wheelchair?

Shi Sheng realized something in an instant, and looked at Elder Shi in shock, "Luo Lingsheng is the one here?"

"Apart from him in the Luo family, who needs a wheelchair to travel?" Old man Shi's anger was frozen on his face, and it was rare to panic in his sharp eyes like an eagle.

For no reason, how did you recruit this great Buddha?

He patted the tabletop like a warning, "Get up quickly and follow me to the door to meet him."

Shi Yunnan was a little far away, unable to hear their conversation, and walked towards the door on his own.

Who cares he comes from?

He was now disgusted with the word 'Luo', and just slipped out during this messy time.

Shi Yunnan left the house with this thought, but when he pushed the door, he ran into a bunch of people head-on. It happened to block his way tightly.

"..."

Shi Yunnan braked on the spot suddenly, his eyes fell down--

Only 30 centimeters away from him, a man was sitting in a wheelchair staring at him leisurely.

The other party is at most in his early thirties, and the pure black suit sets his temperament cold and outstanding, from the gold frame to the wristwatch to the full body outfit, without exception, it is not a luxury.

His looks are too good-looking, and his tall and straight figure hidden under his clothes can even catch a glimpse of it. Even in a wheelchair, his temperament was not compromised. With the four subordinates behind him, it gave people an aura of an 'unangry' commander.

Shi Yunnan just looked at it, and suddenly couldn't walk.

In fact, he likes men. He has lived abroad for so many years. Although he has not put into practice on the road of feelings, there are not a few men who have seen him.

To be honest, the look and figure of the man in front of me can really be called a "heavenly dish", and even those long legs that rely on a wheelchair are dancing wildly on Shi Yunnan's aesthetic point.

Gee.

If he knew that he wouldn't brake just now, he might fall into his arms.

Shi Yunnan drilled out an inconspicuous thought, and most of the anger in his heart dissipated.

It's true that watching handsome guys can make people feel better.

The man looked at Shi Yunnan expressionlessly. He put one hand on the wheelchair frame and gently rubbed his fingers like works of art.