C82

- Zizi.

The phone suddenly vibrated, interrupting Shi Yunnan's thoughts.

Shi Yunnan picked up his mobile phone and saw that it was a WeChat message from Wen Yibei and an affiliated webpage link.

"Yunnan, have you seen the news? Several small property properties of the Luo family have been seized."

"Does this have anything to do with Luo Lingsheng?"

Shi Yunnan glanced at these two lines of questions, and immediately clicked on the link.

During this time, he was busy 'replacing' Yuan Rui in charge of the design and operation of the entire studio, and he had no time to take care of other external matters. Now, at first glance, he knew that the Dijing business district had changed vaguely.

A number of small-cap industries under Luo's company, led by Shixing Industries, were exposed as false accounts, which not only deceived shareholders, but also used this method to obtain bank loans.

The new energy projects that were originally confirmed to participate in government bidding were also temporarily disqualified due to complaints, and the loss of initial investment was as high as 1.5 billion.

Not only that, even Luo's foreign trade group, which has always been stable, was exposed to false accounting to avoid tax evasion.

The comment area under this news information is already unsightly, and the continuous influx of investors and netizens who are concerned about such incidents are arguing in it.

Shi Yunnan frowned. Once the above mentioned items are investigated and made public, the person in charge will face jail.

Shi Yunnan didn't have time to reply to Wen Yibei's question, he glanced at the time on his mobile phone, and immediately dialed out the WeChat communication.

The few seconds of waiting suddenly became extremely long.

Finally, when Shi Yunnan felt that he was out of breath, a familiar voice finally came from the other end of the phone——

"Hey?"

Luo Lingsheng was probably awakened in his sleep, and there was a bit of lazy sexiness in his voice.

Shi Yunnan's irritable heart was easily eased by a single voice from his lover, he slowed down his voice as much as possible, "Did it wake you up?"

He's about to get off work here, and it's not six o'clock in the morning on Luo Lingsheng's side.

"I didn't wake up."

Luo Lingsheng's tone over the phone was indescribably gentle.

There was a slight rubbing sound on the bed, probably because he turned over from the bed and sat up, "Yunnan, is something wrong?"

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan simply did not hide it, "...I just saw the news that Luo's property was reported, and I was a little worried."

The Luo Group has a deep foundation and naturally cannot collapse easily, but the embankment of a thousand miles was destroyed in the ant nest——

If he remembered correctly, in the original world trajectory, Luo Yanchuan used his own company as the 'ant nest bait'.

Today's plot development is very different from his cognition, but it was not a place where there was no overlap, so Shi Yunnan felt nervous for no reason when he saw this kind of news opening.

"The real estate where Luo's accident happened is the private property of the second house. In other words, although they are all under the Luo family's banner, the daily funds are kept separate."