Chapter 9: "Are you blind? Why do you have to ask for trouble?"

Husband?

I miss you?

Shi Yunnan's bold and sweet expression was like a dropping bomb.

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shi Yunnan, who was close at hand. His eyes were clearly exasperated and more cunning than a fox, but the corner of his mouth seemed to hook upwards.

It seemed that this person was always like this. He could make trouble anytime, anywhere, without any sense of proportion.

Luo Lingsheng even suspected that if he wasn't sitting in a wheelchair, Shi Yunnan would have done even more provocative actions, purely for the purpose of scaring those people.

At this moment, the four people headed by Luo Yanchuan were completely dumbfounded.

Wasn't it you, Shi Yunnan, who splashed the wine, smashed the glass, and used a knife to stab people... It was clear that both sides were at fault. Why did you still act spoiled and wronged?

Ke Wei'an clutched his scratched arm, and asked his friend in pain and repression, "What's going on? Didn't you say that Shi Yunnan is your marriage partner? Why is he related to your uncle?"

Luo Yanchuan frowned and subconsciously answered, "That's impossible."

From the time he learned that the two families were discussing a marriage, to the time he resisted and left home to hide, to the current restaurant encounter, it was only about three days.

How did Shi Yunnan meet Luo Lingsheng, and also called out 'husband' so intimately? This person must be playing with them!

Just as the speculation crossed his mind, Shi Yunnan leisurely got up and approached them, "Impossible?"

He took out the red book in his pocket and conspicuously waved it in front of the four people, "If you are not blind, you must have seen this clearly. Freshly baked legal husbands."

"If Luo Lingsheng is not my husband, is he yours?"

The two-person photo on the marriage certificate was taken very well.

Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunnan were very close side by side, looking like a natural match.

"......"

The four of them got stuck again, and their faces were uglier than the other.

What to do now? They thought he was a small quail that could be easily pinched, but behind him was actually an untouchable big Buddha?

Shi Yunnan admired their deflated expressions, and couldn't help but turn to Luo Lingsheng for justification, "I told you the marriage certificate photo should be taken well. Sooner or later, I have to show it to people who have no eyesight."

"......"

Luo Yanchuan stared at the two people nestling together to talk about the marriage certificate. Just like in the blazing fire that ignited after an explosion, the emotion called embarrassment seemed to swallow him whole.

He couldn't understand why-

A second ago, he was still the marriage partner that he despised, but the next second, he had hitched a ride with his 'little uncle', the patriarch of the Luo family, and also received a marriage certificate?

What the hell is going on?

Luo Yanchuan tried to retrieve his calm voice, "Little uncle, you really got the certificate? But he and I clearly..."

"Shi Yunnan is my marriage partner, it has nothing to do with you, do you understand?" Luo Lingsheng bluntly interrupted him. His eyes darkened, which easily gave people the illusion of swearing sovereignty.