C65

Five minutes later, Shi Yunnan was temporarily called out by a work call.

Luo Lingsheng sat upright in the wheelchair, the little goldfish stood honestly beside the wall, the uncle and nephew's eyes went up and down, and they were facing each other, as if no one was convinced.

Luo Lingsheng listened to Shi Yunan's phone call in the corridor outside, and took the opportunity to ask, "When did I tell you to watch my uncle, lest he be deceived by others?"

"..."

Seeing that Shi Yunnan's protection was gone, the little goldfish who took the blame for his uncle, hid a pair of small hands restlessly behind him.

He suddenly remembered the scene of Shi Yunnan talking with the foreign man, and for the first time, his small body became tough in front of his uncle, "Uncle, you didn't say it, but that's what you meant!"

"If I hadn't called 'Dad', my uncle would have been deceived by others today!"

Luo Lingsheng raised his eyebrows and continued to ask, "Who? Or the foreign uncle you saw last time?"

The little goldfish nodded. On the matter of 'protecting Shi Yunnan', the uncle and nephew's thoughts reached a high degree of unity.

"Uncle, that person also said that he wanted to invite my uncle to afternoon tea, and then I..."

"And what about you?" Shi Yunnan walked in from outside after calling.

Luo Lingsheng and Little Goldfish staggered their gazes and landed on him at the same time.

Shi Yunnan suppressed the laughter in his heart and taught a lesson with a stern face, "When will I go out to do errands and have to be strictly reviewed by the two of you?"

The little goldfish blinked and said nothing.

Shi Yunnan couldn't blame him for a few words, and turned his attention to Luo Lingsheng, "Luo family master, what about you? How dare you be an uncle behind my back?"

"..."

Luo Lingsheng coughed lightly and had to be silent.

After all, he is an uncle, so can he really care about his little nephew?

Shi Yunan's lips curved upwards, and he took the initiative to turn the matter over, "Okay, go take a shower first, it's time for the little goldfish to stand."

"Qin Jian has already found a private teacher. From tomorrow, the little goldfish will study at home strictly according to the kindergarten class time."

Luo Lingsheng's surgery was scheduled for the day after tomorrow. I didn't know what the situation would be during and after the operation. Shi Yunnan would definitely stay in the hospital to accompany him the whole time, and he might not be able to take care of the little goldfish properly.

It is necessary to ask a private teacher to divide the time of the children and take care of them outside of study.

"……what?"

The little goldfish, who had just been playing wild for a few days, held back his mouth and protested in a low voice, "But little uncle, tomorrow is still Sunday."

Luo Lingsheng looked over calmly, "If you don't behave well, I'll send you back to China first."

When the little goldfish heard this, he had to accept his fate.

OK.

Just go to class, as long as he can stay by his two uncles anyway.

...