C48

Yuan Meng's vigilance instantly rose. He took a half step forward and stretched out his hand to block the approach of Luo Lingsheng, "Wait."

The appearance of the other party is not particularly outstanding, but a pair of peach blossom eyes that are as bright as stars are slightly raised, which is particularly charming.

Different from the costumes of other guests who come to the nightclub, the simple dress highlights his tall and straight figure, making him lazy and casual.

Perhaps it was a simple greeting that caused Yuan Meng to block him. The person who came to stoop down and take a seat slowed down. His slanted gaze was like a hook with a heart, and the word 'dangerous' was instantly filled with it.

"Ling Sheng, are your bodyguards being overly vigilant?"

The question mixed with a smile was actually a naked warning of displeasure to Yuan Meng.

Yuan Meng, who had met countless people by Luo Lingsheng's side, immediately noticed the sudden change in the aura, and was secretly shocked - this person and the owner's aura had a match!

However, Luo Lingsheng's air-conditioning field was released outside, while this person's air-conditioning field was hidden inside.

"..."

Yuan Meng subconsciously shifted his gaze to his boss.

Luo Lingsheng glanced back at him and said calmly, "It's okay, it's indeed an old friend."

Hearing this, the visitor showed a satisfied smile. He slightly turned his hand away from Yuan Meng's restraining hand, and calmly sat diagonally opposite Luo Lingsheng.

His eyes lingered on Luo Lingsheng's legs, but his mouth seemed to introduce Yuan Meng, "My surname is Yu, I have a single name, and I am a classmate of your family master since childhood..."

Yu Shuo paused, then asked Luo Lingsheng, "Is it okay to introduce myself like this?"

Although Yuan Meng was a veteran, he had been in close contact with Luo Lingsheng and Qin Jian in the past few years, and he also had a certain understanding of the wealthy conglomerates in China.

Hearing the surname, a guess suddenly appeared in his heart.

——There is the Luo family in the north and the Yu family in the south.

Both clans are rich and powerful families with a foundation of hundreds of years. One north and one south affect the division of the two regions and some economic trends.

Luo Lingsheng is now in charge of the family, while Yu Ruyin is in charge of the Yu family.

Luo Lingsheng's social circle from childhood to adulthood is inseparable from these people in the wealthy family. Since this Yu Shuo can be called an "old classmate" with Luo Lingsheng, is it possible that he is one of the young masters in the Yu family?

Luo Lingsheng didn't know what his bodyguard was thinking. He raised his glass and didn't deny it, "When did you return to China? Why didn't you tell me?"

Yu Shuo invited the waiter, brought himself a glass of strong whiskey, and signaled with a smile, "You are the head of the Luo family now, how can your identity be better than when you were in school? I asked you to make an appointment half a year in advance?"

Luo Lingsheng's thin lips pursed his starting point, "I haven't seen each other for four years. If you want to meet me, you can come directly."

"Yeah, I haven't seen each other for four years." Yu Shuo touched his glass with emotion, his eyes fell on his legs again, and he frowned slightly, "Is that so?"