C28

A week later, Jiaolong Investment Group.

The four team members gathered together and were excitedly discussing—

“Lou’s new products are going to explode this season, isn’t it too good for the sales to climb?”

“The new design is amazing! Although I got the internal gift, I still bought all the lipstick shells of other colors. Who can resist this! You say designer Shi is a boy, how did you think of changing it? Shell?”

“Stylist Shi is young and powerful, and a good-looking person. It’s a pity that the famous grass has an owner.”

“Speaking of which, when the investment analysis department also had a valuation error, Lou’s performance in this quarter must have increased by more than 2%, right?”

A week ago, the public opinion of Zhao’s Meiji air cushion’s “rotten face” became more and more popular, causing strong protests from countless buyers.

At the same time, Lou’s, a small domestic cosmetics brand, stood up and produced a series of evidence and the proof of the copyright of the appearance patent, pointing directly at Zhao’s new product appearance plagiarism.

Zhao’s products have a bad face and hold high the gimmick of “domestic brands”, but they are plagiarizing their appearance behind their backs?

what the fuck?

The anger of consumers was ignited at once, and they made more and more efforts to make complaints to the industrial and commercial supervision department.

They grabbed the behind-the-scenes leaders of the air cushion brand and scolded them all.

Even if Zhao’s and its brands denied the ‘plagiarism’ at the first time, the ‘bad face’ caused by the air cushion is an inescapable fact, so it failed to win back the trust of consumers, and the stock value continued to fall and evaporate within a week. , losses are increasing.

On the contrary, Lou’s Flower Pavilion, which has always called itself a “small domestic brand”, has entered the field of view of netizens and customers.

Although Lou’s Huazhongge used to be a niche route, because the victory lies in conscience, the reputation of its products has always been very good.

Today, Huazhongge has attracted the attention of netizens by relying on the beautiful Chinese-style outer packaging, and immediately there is a water army jumping out from Amway—

“Oops! My throne’s domestic brand is about to be discovered by everyone!”

“Sisters, listen to me! The things in Huazhongge are really easy to use! The packaging used to be quite plastic, so I’m embarrassed to recommend it! This time the new product packaging is like a fairy, it must be rushed!”

“One thing to say, her things are quite useful.”

This is an era that requires marketing and traffic. Only by finding ways to enter the vision of consumers can we open up the situation of blocked sales.

With Luo’s investment, Hua Chongge has gone all out to launch overwhelming publicity, online promotion, video advertising, and even the flat ground!

Of course, there are also doubts from netizens-

“Have you started to put in the navy again? You haven’t had enough of the lesson of Maggie’s air cushion? Don’t get the finished product and it’s made of plastic!”

“I no longer believe that domestic brands can produce any good products. Every time they deceive consumers by supporting domestic products and national-style designs!”