C84

Shi Yunnan stopped and turned to look at him with a half-smiling smile, "Are you a person who is about to die and good at your words, or...you're not good enough for yourself, and you don't want others to be better off?"

Xie Keyue leaked a vague smile from his throat, and there was no madness in those eyes, only a subtle pity left, "Shi Yunan, Shi Yunan, do you really think Luo Lingsheng has you in his heart?"

The electronic watch above the glass compartment started the countdown, and there was still one minute of visitation time left.

"It seems that you don't want to make me feel better?" Shi Yunan walked back slowly and stood in front of the glass partition, "Don't give up that thought, I know he once had someone he liked, but I don't care."

"Don't care? If you really love him, how can you not care?"

Xie Keyue didn't believe his words at all, and a playful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "Shi Yunnan, you will always live in the shadow of Wen Yibei, aren't you tired?"

Every word, like a machete infused with murderous intent, stabbed into Shi Yunan's heart.

"Compared with Wen Yibei, do you know how unbearable you are? When the Shi and Wen families were fighting for children, who didn't want Wen Yibei? Does anyone want you?"

"Do you think the existing Luo family belongs to you? Wrong, very wrong."

"Don't you believe it? I understand the final outcome of this story better than anyone else."

Xie Keyue leaned against the glass partition for a moment, and his eyes deliberately fell on Shi Yunan's fingertips, "If Luo Lingsheng really loves you, why did he refuse to give you a ring after you have obtained the certificate for so long?"

"Are you finished?" Shi Yunnan calmly accepted his provocation and laughed calmly, "I can trust Luo Lingsheng."

"..."

Just seven words knocked Xie Keyue back.

"I should show off to you. I have a husband, a brother, a grandfather, an uncle, a friend, and by the way, there is a little nephew who hugs me and acts like a baby every day. Do you know the feeling of being surrounded by love? "

The corners of Xie Keyue's raised mouth froze completely.

Shi Yunnan put his hands in front of the glass partition and leaned forward slightly.

"I forgot to tell you that you have been courting Shi Sheng and the old man, and some time ago, you also wanted to hand over the Shi family's private property and company to me."

"You and Shi's smuggling will cause an accident. I also got the news of your opponents in advance. It's a pity that I don't care about broken assets."

"..."

Xie Keyue's chest was stabbed by Shi Yunnan and heaved for a while.

The more the other party showed indifference, the more ridiculous his past paranoid pursuits became.

"Xie Keyue, it's time for you to admit it." Shi Yunnan stood up again and declared in the attitude of a winner, "You are the complete loser."

These words were like a thunderbolt, which suddenly smashed Xie Keyue into a distorted expression.

Visiting time has come.

Shi Yunnan turned around and walked out, but behind him was still Xie Keyue's unruly clamor—

"Shi Yunnan! I didn't lie!"

"You don't even think about it, how many times better Wen Yibei is than you!"