Seeing this joking marriage come true, Xie Wei suddenly jumped out again, "How can this work? It's too childish!"

"Children's play? Aren't you insisting on asking me to enter the door of Luo's house?" Shi Yunnan stood up, only a dazzling mockery in his eyes.

"Originally, I disagreed, but Aunt Xie was the most vigorous persuasion. I nodded and agreed. Instead, you are rushing to stop me for three or four? Why? Now this 'good luck' Xie Auntie is going to ask for her son. Up?"

After the confirmation at the dining table just now, Shi Yunnan was disgusted with the people in the family to the extreme, and he didn't show any mercy when he spoke at this moment.

The secret in Xie Wei's heart was bluntly pierced, and she slammed in place with embarrassment.

"Yunnan, my mother didn't mean that, don't get me wrong." Xie Keyue stood up to defend his mother, and then turned his attention to the elders in the family to raise the key, "It's just that the Luo family is not better than the Luo family. Isn't that ritual?"

In terms of seniority, the young master of the Luo family had to call Luo Lingsheng a 'little uncle'.

Mr. Shi, who had been silent for a long time, finally said, "Mr. Luo, our Shi family has already agreed with Luo Erye and the others about the marriage of the two children. You temporarily... it will be difficult for us to pass it out."

Luo Lingsheng temporarily intervened, and he was originally out of compliance.

The most important thing is that Shi Yunnan and Luo Family Young Master are married, and the Shi family dare to seek some commercial benefits.

Now this object has been replaced by Luo Lingsheng, unless the latter is willing, who would dare to bite the bullet and ask him for benefits?

"Your two families neither sent out invitations nor held an engagement banquet. If you don't want to make a fuss about it, where can this go?"

Luo Lingsheng raised his eyes, and there was absolute suppression in his words, "Even if it spreads out, who dares to chew on my Luo Lingsheng's private affairs?"

Shi Yunnan stared at Luo Lingsheng with interest, and felt the man's appetite for him more and more, "Grandpa, Mr. Luo and I are now consensual. It's a happy event, not ashamed."

The tone of the last three characters is like a wave.

Old man Shi was angry, "You..."

"I can naturally explain to the second room, so I won't bother the old man." Luo Lingsheng put on the gold wire glasses back to stop the endless obstruction.

His fingertips clicked on the wheelchair handle, "Qin Jian."

"Patriarch, I understand." The nearest assistant Sven responded, and quickly gave up the roads on both sides.