C25

Luo Lingsheng finally agreed to the dinner request.

The restaurant selected by Shi Yunnan is located in the city center. The owner is a French couple, and the food they cook is authentic French food.

The two came early and chose the window seat.

Compared with the hall where people come and go, it is relatively more concealed, and it is very close to the performance stage. It is an excellent dining location.

Shi Yunnan shook the glass and took the initiative to raise his glass, “Luo Lingsheng, may I give you a toast? Quan as a thank you for this time.”

“Thank you?” Luo Lingsheng recalled the word.

“Ok.”

Shi Yunnan is a person who has revenge, but he is also a person who has gratitude and gratitude.

Although in the mouths of outsiders, Luo Lingsheng is an inhuman controller, but Shi Yunnan doesn’t think so, “Whether you help me leave Shi’s house, or maintain it at Zhao’s banquet, I…”

“You don’t need to thank me, even without me, you can still handle those things very well.” Luo Lingsheng easily stopped him.

Perhaps in this relatively comfortable environment, his usual coldness has eased a lot.

Shi Yunnan showed a clear smile, raised his glass and touched it.

After a simple appetizer, two delicate fish consommés were served.

“I used to study abroad, and there was a French restaurant near the school that made a good fish soup.”

Shi Yunnan lightly scooped the rich fresh soup with a spoon, and tasted it after the heat dissipated.

He nodded satisfactorily, “This restaurant is doing well today, can you try it?”

Luo Lingsheng didn’t really like the smell of fish.

He looked at Shi Yunnan’s look of approval, and after hesitating for half a second, he took a shallow sip, “It’s quite fresh.”

Shi Yunnan took another sip of the soup and mentioned the past without saltiness, “When I was a child, I was afraid that the fishbone would get stuck in my throat, and I couldn’t swallow it even after holding my face red for a long time…”

He is not a person who is good at complaining, and he feels that there is no need to follow up on the past, but in front of Luo Lingsheng, he just wants to talk about trivial things that sound insignificant.

“I have a shadow about the fishbone sticking in my throat, but I really like the taste of fish, so I can only drink fish soup to relieve my cravings.”

Luo Lingsheng asked warmly, “You actually like to drink, why don’t you learn to do it yourself?”

“No, I’m afraid of blowing up the kitchen.” Shi Yunnan was very clear about himself.

While he was chatting with Luo Lingsheng, the action of drinking the soup didn’t stop.

Seeing him so greedy, Luo Lingsheng raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and suddenly felt that the fish soup seemed to be quite delicious.

The two of them chatted casually like this, until the main dish came on the stage, and a melodious piano music came from the side.

Shi Yunnan immediately averted his gaze——

On a small stage not far from them, a young foreigner in a white dress played the violin with dim lights on his head.

Shi Yunnan looked at it very seriously, showing a rare trace of nostalgia, “…This melody seems to be “Commemorative Song”.”