C38

Out of bounds?

Shi Yunnan recalled the word and let out a wry smile subconsciously.

Looking at Luo Lingsheng in front of him, he suddenly felt as if he had made a mistake. He thought that the two had developed other feelings based on the ‘agreement’.

But now a simple word is pulling his sanity.

It turned out that he was in Luo Lingsheng’s heart, but he was just an outsider who had crossed the line.

“…”

A new round of silence spreads.

Luo Lingsheng suddenly did not dare to look directly into Shi Yunnan’s eyes. For the first time in his life, he was trapped in self-blame, low self-esteem and guilt and couldn’t break free.

During the hard breathing, his tense heartstrings were almost snapped.

Shi Yunnan slowly got up.

Just when Luo Lingsheng thought Shi Yunnan was about to leave, he just pushed the wheelchair farther back in front of him.

Yes.

It may be difficult for Luo Lingsheng to get a wheelchair position by himself.

“I know what you’re afraid of, but the inconvenience of your legs has never been your problem. You’ve already lived better than most people.”

Shi Yunnan lowered his eyes and quietly looked at Luo Lingsheng, who was like a trapped beast on the ground. He couldn’t say whether he felt more distressed for the other party or more distressed for himself.

“Luo Lingsheng, I’m leaving now.”

“Get up by yourself.”

Shi Yunnan said these words and quickly walked out of the training room. When he stepped out of the door, he happened to meet Luo Rong who was coming.

The two faced each other, Luo Rong was a little surprised, “Mr. Shi? Is Ling Sheng in there?”

“exist.”

Shi Yunnan suppressed the astringency that gradually filled his heart, “But you’d better not disturb him now.”

Before Luo Lingsheng was back in the wheelchair, he should not want anyone to see his embarrassment.

After Shi Yunnan finished speaking, he quickly passed her by.

Luo Rong stopped in place for a while, as a woman’s natural intuition told her—

Shi Yunnan’s mood seemed to be a little off.

However, the two were always strangers who met for the first time, and there were some things she couldn’t get into.

Luo Rong waited outside for two or three minutes according to Shi Yunnan’s wishes, and then walked in.

Shi Yunnan suppressed the chaos rising in his mind and walked out for more than ten meters, and stopped reluctantly.

He lowered his head and stepped on the small stone under his feet, muttering like a vent, “Crossing the line? I crossed the line?”

If I really crossed the line, I would have climbed into your Luo Lingsheng’s bed long ago! It’s really a householder’s habit, and he can jump out of anything!

But on second thought, Shi Yunnan also understood.

Luo Lingsheng just cares too much about his legs, so he will take a moment to press him with heavy words.