C50

Twenty days later.

Shi Yunnan couldn't help yawning as soon as he got off the plane.

He has high requirements for the resting environment. The roar of the flight is difficult to completely cover with earplugs. Coupled with the occasional turbulence of the airflow, it is impossible for people to have a good rest at all.

The biological clock is messed up, and the whole person looks tired.

"Tired?" Luo Lingsheng looked at him distressedly, "I told you to stay in the country, you don't have to run with me."

The investment cooperation between Shi Yunnan and Yuan's went very smoothly, and Yuan Rui also restrained the young master's temper after the blow.

One of them is responsible for the meticulous creation of the jade necklace, and the other is responsible for recruiting co-designers.

"Everyone has followed me. Is it too late for Mr. Luo to say this now?"

Shi Yunnan bent down and adjusted Luo Lingsheng's scarf, and said with a smile, "It's only four or five days, I'm happy to waste this time on you."

With that, he kissed the man's thin lips.

A passing passenger saw the close contact between the two and immediately cheered friendly, "Congratulations, I wish you happiness."

Shi Yunnan curled her lips and replied to the blessings of passers-by in fluent English.

Qin Jian, who had finished docking with the driver, walked back from the side, "Master, the driver is already waiting at gate R11, we can go there now."

He glanced at his watch, it was one pm US time.

"Patriarch, should we go back to the hotel to rest first, or go directly to the medical center of Bence's experts?"

Luo Lingsheng came this time to conduct a new round of comprehensive physical examination, so as to facilitate the arrangement of various matters in the follow-up operation, which would take about four to five days.

Shi Yunnan supervised the completion of the jade necklace he designed only the other day. There was still a week before the jewelry design auction at the end of the month. When he saw that there was time, he decided to follow Luo Lingsheng.

"Let's go back to the hotel to rest first, and reschedule the appointment with Bence's expert to tomorrow morning." Luo Lingsheng said.

If Luo Lingsheng had chosen by himself, it would have been a quick decision to arrange the inspection. After all, for a busy person like him, time was equivalent to money to a certain extent.

But now that there is another Shi Yunnan, Luo Lingsheng really can't bear to watch the other party reverse the biological clock and mess around with himself.

Qin Jian nodded in understanding.

Bence's team belonged to private medical care. Luo Lingsheng had contracted the other party's medical treatment time for a whole week before he came. Naturally, he could make an appointment whenever he wanted.

Shi Yunnan was too sleepy to interrupt, Luo Lingsheng was willing to accommodate his energy a little in the arrangement, and he was naturally happy.

Early the next morning, suburban New York.

Shi Yunnan accompanied Luo Lingsheng into the private medical center.

It was not the first time for Luo Lingsheng to come here. The nurses all remembered this handsome and rich Chinese patient. After asking Luo Lingsheng to sign the doctor-patient confirmation letter, they pushed him into the examination center.