The word "Fu Zi Yu" is displayed on the mobile phone WeChat, which is Shi Yunnan's best friend abroad.

Shi Yunnan rubbed his swollen temples and put on the voice call. In the next second, the strong dancing music from the end of the video came over.

"Are you in the bar again? It's so noisy."

"Wait." The phone was noisy for a while before it became relatively quiet, Fu Ziyu on the other end said, "I have sent you several messages and haven't returned. Isn't Mr. Shi okay?"

Fu Ziyu, a best friend, knew about Shi Yunnan's return to China.

"What can happen? I think the old man is strong, I think he can live another seven or eighty years."

Shi Yunnan dealt with it and told her friends about the outrageous encounter at the dinner table last night as a joke.

After listening to this, Fu Ziyu started chattering, "No way, what do you guys have in their heads?"

"I have left you abroad all these years. Now that the company has a problem, I want to use your life-long event as a bargaining chip in the exchange of benefits? I babble!"

"Let me say, you should have followed your brother back to Wen's house, why stay in Shi's house and be so angry."

Shi Yunnan raised an eyebrow without refuting it.

In fact, he also has a twin brother. When Shi's mother died, the two brothers were seven years old. Shi and Wen, who were supposed to be in-laws, happened to have conflicts at that juncture, and even argued for the support of the two brothers. right.

At the end of the trouble, the two brothers followed the family alone.

My brother followed his grandfather back to Wen's house, and changed his name to Wen Yibei.

As the younger brother, Shi Yunnan stayed in the Shi family as the second young master, but within a year, he was sent out of the country cruelly by the Shi family.

Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu have known each other for many years, and the latter knows the approximate family situation.

Fu Ziyu turned to his friend, daring to jump out across the screen of the phone, "By the way, what is the name of your stepmother's child? Why don't Father Shi and your dad let him get married?"

"...Xie Keyue." Shi Yunnan took a subtle moment, and then the plot of the dream reappeared in his mind.

"Yes, that Xie Keyue's 'Three Young Master' screams so nicely, but you are the blood of the Shi family. Your brother returned to the Wen's house early, and now the old man has let you into the Luo's house again?"

"It's not that I said, isn't this old man confused? Having used a child with a foreign surname as a treasure these years, his heart has turned to the west. Is it possible that in the future, the company's assets must be handed over to Xie Keyue?"