C37

Luo Lingsheng looked at Wen Wanyou who appeared out of nowhere, and a trace of disgust flashed across his eyes. He didn’t answer, but just glanced at Yuan Meng sideways.

Yuan Meng understood the intention, and reached out his hand to stop him without saying a word, “Miss Wen, please respect yourself.”

Wen Wanyou did not follow Song Zhiqiu and others to the hospital, but slipped back to the corner of the corridor while everyone was not paying attention.

It wasn’t until Mr. Wen left the room that she rushed up at the right time.

Wen Wanyou looked at Luo Lingsheng’s indifferent appearance, showing a look of wanting to cry but not crying, “I’ll delay you for five minutes, five minutes is enough! Otherwise…”

“I can’t hold back, so I’ll go to my cousin to tell me.”

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes changed slightly, staring at her to examine, “Miss Wen, you don’t know how much Yunnan hates you, your brother, and your mother who doesn’t distinguish between right and wrong, right?”

That’s it, still want to find Shi Yunnan?

Luo Lingsheng warned, “Since he is determined to leave the Wen family, please do it yourself and don’t disturb him.”

Wen Wanyou saw that her name ‘Shi Yunnan’ could make the people in front of her reluctantly speak, and a burst of disappointment filled her heart, but the more she did, the more unwilling she was.

“Mr. Luo.”

Wen Wanyou tried to take a half step forward, but was pushed back by the stern-faced Yuan Meng.

Yuan Meng’s hand was always heavy, and Wen Wanyou almost lost her footing. She took a deep breath and asked, “Mr. Luo, can you ask your bodyguard to avoid first? I-I want to tell you something private.”

“He doesn’t have to avoid it, but it’s you, just let it go.”

Luo Lingsheng rubbed the dial of the watch with his fingertips, thinking of Shi Yunnan who was waiting outside.

The little fox was very arrogant.

If Yuan Meng wasn’t present now, he wouldn’t necessarily be so sour when he found out later.

“Miss Wen, I have seen enough tolerance for you and Wen Chenglang in the face of Mr. Wen.” Luo Lingsheng was really annoyed, and even his aura was chilled, “You mother and son, mother and daughter, Don’t toast, don’t eat and drink fine.”

“I know my brother is wrong! He has been spoiled by my mother since he was a child!” Wen Wanyou hurriedly distanced herself from the relationship, “My brother’s inconsiderate remarks are not my thoughts! I never felt that Mr. Luo, you… …”

Wen Wanyou paused for a moment, she looked at Yuan Meng, who was as steady as a rock and did not move, and clenched her palms involuntarily, as if she had made a great determination.

Anyway, in the private room before, she was demolished by Shi Yunnan, and there is nothing to cover up now!

“Mr. Luo, I have liked you since eight years ago! All my efforts and efforts over the years have been to meet you in order to become a better version of myself!”

When Luo Lingsheng heard these words, his heart did not fluctuate much.

Eight years ago?

The only intersection between him and the Wen family was at the birthday party. At that time, Luo Lingsheng received an invitation from his mother and represented the Luo family to walk through the scene.