C62

Luo Lingsheng heard the questioning behind him, and as soon as he turned around, he was bumped into his arms.

"…Well."

The man in his arms groaned, causing Luo Lingsheng to look down.

It's still those eyes that are too impressive, but the sly smile in the bottom of the eyes has turned into a halo of intoxication, and the ends of the slightly raised eyes are now stained with a little red.

- Shi Yunan.

Luo Lingsheng flashed the name in his mind, and before he could say anything, the other party grabbed his tie, "Who are you? How did you find it here?"

"…"

Luo Lingsheng smelled the smell of alcohol on his body, but it was mixed with a refreshing aroma that was indescribable and unclear, making him no longer resentful in the past.

After a short silence, Shi Yunnan, who was in front of him, came closer to his arms again, and pointed to the embroidered label on the clothes with drunken eyes, "It's a coincidence, the clothes for the two of us...the clothes brands are the same."

Luo Lingsheng was silent and didn't answer, and in the blink of an eye, Shi Yunnan loosened his tie again.

The other party's free fingertips suddenly poked his cheek, "You! You are quite discerning! This is a niche brand in Austria, hic-"

At the end, I took a little wine burp.

Luo Lingsheng squinted at the fingers below, inexplicably felt that the person in front of him was a little interesting, he took a half step back, "Do you know this designer?"

"Of course I do." Shi Yunnan raised his chin proudly, but in fact he was swaying and trying to keep his feet steady.

"I, and my brother's clothes, were all chosen by me! It's my birthday present for us. I've been saving it for a long time."

In the last half of the sentence, the voice became muffled.

According to common sense, Luo Lingsheng should ignore this confused 'little alcoholic' and just walk away.

But he accidentally bumped into the dispute in the side hall, and learned from his friend Yu Shuo what happened to the brothers Wen Yibei and Shi Yunnan.

So at this moment, Luo Lingsheng stood still, and of course didn't speak.

The opposite Shi Yunnan waited for a while, then suddenly frowned, "Hello!"

He approached again, his fingers quickly wrapped around Luo Lingsheng's tie and pulled it forward, looking a little unspeakably confused.

Luo Lingsheng furrowed his brows, and his neck was a little uncomfortable.

Just as he was about to break free from Shi Yunnan's inexplicable pull, he heard the other party ask aggrievedly, "Why don't you praise me?"

Luo Lingsheng didn't respond for a while.

Shi Yunnan got closer again, and he tried his best to raise his head, trying to make up for the difference in aura caused by the height difference.

"I just praised your eyesight, why don't you praise me? No, don't take you like this!"

In a fierce tone, say the most aggrieved words.

Luo Lingsheng hooked his lips subconsciously, he had never met such a person before—

The peers in the family are separated by years from him, and the only two people in the adjacent age are still girls, and because of the identity of the young master of the Luo family, his circle of friends has almost been framed.