C76

Luo's house.

Shi Yunnan was completely stuck on the sofa. Although he was holding the design drawings in his hands, his mind was not on design at all.

The electronic door popped open with a 'click', and Luo Lingsheng, who was busy, controlled the wheelchair into the room.

He took the initiative to approach Shi Yunnan and caught a glimpse of the other party's design draft that was still the same as half an hour ago, "No inspiration? Are you tired?"

Shi Yunnan simply put the design album on the small coffee table, and asked eagerly, "You are going abroad for rehabilitation this time, do you really plan to take me there?"

Luo Lingsheng asked with a smile, "Want to go?"

"uh-huh."

Shi Yunnan was embarrassed to be too clingy, and just made a complaint.

"Come on, make room for me."

Luo Lingsheng moved from the wheelchair to the sofa.

Shi Yunnan stared at his movements, always feeling that it was much lighter than before, he turned to the side, and took the initiative to use him as a cushion when his lover was seated.

Shi Yunnan looked down at Luo Lingsheng's legs, hesitating to say, "Are your legs..."

"Yes."

Luo Lingsheng tacitly responded to what he had not finished, and he half circled Shi Yunnan into his territory, "I have some strength, but I am not sure how much I can recover."

He and Bence took 10 days off and had to go back to a foreign country for follow-up treatment tomorrow.

Luo Lingsheng touched Shi Yunnan's soft hair, and rubbed his fingertips fondly, "You will be tired from taking a long flight, so don't bother with me. The first phase of treatment will only take twenty-five days."

He will be back in less than a month this time.

Of course, if the first phase of treatment is not effective, then continue with the second and third phases, and when the rehabilitation rhythm is stabilized, he can also return to China to continue the treatment.

All in all, there was no special important situation, Luo Lingsheng didn't want Shi Yunnan to mess around with him.

Shi Yunnan understood his lover's intention, and took the initiative to rub against his neck, "In a month, it takes three rounds to count with both hands."

"You have a little goldfish with you every day. When you have time, go to see Mr. Wen and chat with your brother. In the studio, aren't you afraid that Yuan Rui will be too tired by himself?"

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his lover's head with his chin and chuckled, "It's over in a blink of an eye."

"I know."

Shi Yunnan was just complaining verbally, and naturally he would not be willful enough to let go of all the responsibilities here, "Let's not say anything else, Gu Jue and Lingyu have to deal with it."

Shi Yunnan mentioned it after hearing Yuan Rui's confirmation only yesterday. During this time, the Lingyu Purchasing Department has been competing with them for material suppliers, and even some of the designs have subtle overlapping elements.

This one is obviously a malicious competition, trying to stretch the front to replace and destroy their studio.

Luo Lingsheng said, "By the way, this time I let Qin Jian stay in the country. If you need help, you can call him."