C49

Shi Yunnan sat down on the edge of the bed. He stared at Luo Lingsheng in front of him. After thinking about it, he took the initiative to open the topic, "Luo Lingsheng, I'm not mad at you tonight, I just..."

"Just what?"

Shi Yunnan paused and said one of his thoughts, "I just think that anyone who comes here can understand you better than me, and can also inspire your emotions better than me."

Luo Lingsheng rested his hands on the wheelchair and habitually moved to the side of the bed.

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan Sheng subconsciously reached out to hold his wrist, "Be careful."

The next second, Luo Lingsheng sat firmly beside him, and quickly clasped his palm with a backhand, "...Yunnan."

"Ok?"

Luo Lingsheng thought for a while, and felt that the matter still had to be solved one by one. "Yu Shuo's mother was a famous lady in the imperial capital in her early years. Later, when she went to the sea market to attend a banquet, she met Yu Ruyin, the current ruler of the Yu family."

That is Yu Shuo's father.

The marriage relationship between Yu Ruyin and his first wife was already dead in name only, but the latter dragged on and refused to sign the divorce agreement, and even became a little crazy and paranoid mentally.

Yu Shuo's parents met and had a relationship in this situation, and finally became pregnant unexpectedly.

Both of them are famous families, and it will only make a fuss if it gets out.

Therefore, Yu Ruyin secretly arranged the pregnant Yu Shuo's mother in Lincheng to rest and give birth, and then speed up the divorce with his first wife.

However, this matter could not be concealed. Yu Ruyin's first wife spread the matter wildly, wishing to bring Yu Shuo's mother into disrepute.

The two sides fought to the end, and the gossip gathered in one place.

Yu Shuo's grandfather was furious and forced his pregnant daughter to stay in Dijing, because the month of pregnancy was too large to induce labor, and Yu Shuo's mother's hard pleas finally gave birth to Yu Shuo.

Later, Yu Ruyin's first wife agreed to divorce with tens of millions of property and large shares, but he and Yu Shuo's mother were wasted by rumors and could not make it to the end.

"Yu Shuo was raised in Dijing by his grandfather since he was a child, and he has always attended a good school in the Dijing circle. Children of rich people are always arrogant and domineering. Gossip about Yu Shuo's origin has been constant."

Is it a sin to be born? Each has its own reasons.

And Yu Shuo himself has never responded to these things, and even if others ridicule or even abuse him, he can endure it without saying a word.

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows, "From this aspect, Yu Shuo is not bad."

To be honest, everyone's background is not something they can choose. What matters is their character and attitude towards people and things. Like the mother and son of Xie Wei and Xie Keyue, it doesn't look good.

Yu Shuo, who could make Luo Lingsheng let go of his 'rebuke prejudice', should not have much difference in nature and conduct since he was a child.

"I ignored these public opinions at first, and I didn't pay attention to Yu Shuo. It was not until I temporarily assigned him as a course partner in an off-campus class that I had my first contact."

Luo Lingsheng did not hide anything from Shi Yunnan.

As a course partner, when Luo Lingsheng heard the gossip about Yu Shuo, he would naturally help to fight back with a sentence or two. Others realized his identity as the young master of the Luo family and dared not speak again.