C93

When Luo Lingsheng woke up, all the people next to him, one big and one small, were still sleeping.

Shi Yunnan leaned back in his arms and slept with him in one hand, and the other arm was used as a pillow by the sleeping little goldfish.

"Ok…"

Maybe it was the time to wake up naturally, the little goldfish in his sleep smashed his mouth a few times, and then woke up rubbing his eyes in a daze.

"Morning, uncle - good morning."

He got up and yawned, still looking sleepy.

"Do you still want to sleep?" Luo Lingsheng freed up a hand and pressed his little nephew's messy little hair.

"You don't have to get up early today, you can lie down for a while."

When the little goldfish heard this, he immediately rolled up his little quilt and lay down.

He didn't choose to continue sleeping, and waited until he woke up a bit before looking at Shi Yunnan curiously, "When will my uncle wake up?"

Luo Lingsheng gently covered Shi Yunnan's ears, "Take it easy, let him sleep a little longer."

"Oh."

The little goldfish stopped talking immediately, but couldn't help but slapped Shi Yunnan's side again.

The uncle and nephew waited silently for about ten minutes before Shi Yunnan, who was sleeping, reacted a little.

He snorted twice, then turned around subconsciously and put it in his familiar embrace, "...What time is it?"

Luo Lingsheng replied close to his ear, "It's almost nine o'clock, are you full?"

The little goldfish observed Shi Yunnan's appearance in the morning, and laughed twice, "Little uncle is the bed-rider."

Shi Yunnan was pulled back to reality by the soft and waxy childish voice. He raised his eyelids and adjusted his lying position again, aiming at the little goldfish's milk fat with a pinch.

"Aren't you a little sleepy?"

The little goldfish greeted with a smile, "Good morning, little uncle."

"Good morning baby." Shi Yunnan's voice still had a hint of laziness.

He looked at the curtains of the hotel, which were extremely shading, and said casually, "Open the curtains and see if there is any sun today."

Luo Lingsheng did as he did, pressing the switch beside the bedside table.

The automated curtains were opened to the sides, and the bright sun light instantly poured in, in contrast to the originally dim bedroom light.

Luo Lingsheng immediately took action. He covered his lover's eyes with one hand and his nephew's eyes with the other to prevent them from being directly stimulated by changes in light.

After about half a minute, he slowly let go.

The little goldfish looked at the blue sky and white clouds outside, and his mood also improved. He said sweetly, "Uncle! Little uncle! I love you guys very much today too!"

A child of his age has never been stingy with his desire to express himself.

Shi Yunnan was warmly laughed at by his little nephew, and immediately responded, "Okay, I love you guys very much today too."

"Hehe~"

The little goldfish who received the feedback grinned and turned his gaze to Luo Lingsheng with even greater anticipation.