00

My name is Cassie, I'm 17 years old and I've lived in Hawkins since I was little. They say this town is cursed because of the many crimes that have taken place here. Also because of a mall fire that happened just under a year ago.

I live with my father in a house near the center of town, we live on two salaries, my father's, and the little money I earn as a waitress in a fast food restaurant.

I work there every night from Monday to Thursday, my boss lets me have Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights off, he is rather lenient with me knowing my situation at home concerning my father.

In high school, I'm living the good life. I manage to hide my family problems from my friends, except for one; Steve Harrington. He's been my best friend since I was a little girl. I'm friends with a lot of people, and I have a boyfriend. His name is Liam.

He's sweet and kind to me, he gives me the affection I want. But my friend Robin keeps telling me that he is manipulating me and that once he takes advantage of me, he will dump me.

But I don't believe her. Liam couldn't do that to me after 7 months of dating, or he would have to be very patient.

I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria, Liam was next to me, his hand on my thigh enjoying his meal. Chrissy and Jason were sitting across from us.

We were discussing the basketball qualifiers, Jason and Liam had been talking about it for several weeks now. Chrissy and I were cheerleaders.

I wasn't particularly hungry today. I was trying to lose a little weight before basketball tryouts so I could fit into my cheerleading uniform.

"Aren't you eating?" asks Liam.

I turn to him, dropping my fork before smiling softly and answering.

"no, I already told you I was trying to lose a few pounds before the qualifiers.

- And I already told you that you would look great in your uniform with less or more weight."

I smile tenderly at him, and Robin dares to tell me that he is manipulative. He looks down at my plate.

"Please eat."

I nod my head up and down before picking up my fork and starting to eat. I suddenly see Jason stand up in front of me.

"Liam and I are going to go, see you girls." Jason said.

He kisses Chrissy before putting on his jacket, Liam turns to me as he stands up.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house after school? He asks.

- Yes, as usual.

- Okay see you later, I love you.

- Bye, love you." I say with a smile.

Liam leans in gently before placing a soft kiss on my lips, he takes his tray and leaves with Jason, I turn to Chrissy.

"Are you going to eat your yogurt? She asks.

- Definitely not, I don't even know if I'm going to make it through my meal."

Chrissy looks at me sadly before speaking up.

"Liam is right, you should eat more.

- I can't do it anymore, have my yogurt if you want."

I smile at her before taking the yogurt and placing it on her tray. She thanks me then opens the lid before starting to eat it.

"I have class in five minutes, I have to go. I'll see you later." I say.

Chrissy nods her head positively. I get up then pick up my tray and start zigzagging between the tables, they are like squares where people put themselves. The nerds table, the geeks table, the cheerleaders table, the musicians table, the artists table and finally the Hell Fire table.

This table is always very noisy, Eddie Munson presides over it. He's like the leader of this club, he's a little weird, a little off. Probably satanic or some shit like that. Mike, Dustin and Lucas are in this club, they play Dungeons and Dragons there, I've never played.

Mike, Lucas and Dustin are friends of Steve's, so I know them, especially since the last time something happened at the mall where we had to fight some kind of creature that was gobbling up the people of Hawkins to be more powerful.

I'm still a little traumatized about that, but I'm okay. I clear my tray and head off to my classroom.

author's note
hiiii!!!
thats the first chapter of this story haha
when i saw st's season 4 and noticed Eddie, i immediately told myself that i HAD to write a fanfiction about him so here it is guys 😋

if you liked this chapter please vote for it, it really hypes me up to continue writing this story!

also im sorry for the grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language and im still practicing.

bye love ya!! <3