58.

We arrived in front of my house, Eddie cuts the engine of the van before putting his hands on his thighs. The trip was silent, nobody spoke and it was good like that. Because I think that if he was still talking I would have jumped on him. I hate him. I hate the hold he has on me.

"There you go. He said.

- Thank you." I reply.

I stuff my pompoms in my bag, because I was still in my cheerleader uniform. I didn't have time to change my clothes to tell the truth. I lay my eyes on him, my brain was telling me to get out of that car as soon as possible, but my heart was telling me to stay. And I hated my heart at that moment. Eddie's eyes are on me. I dive into his hazel eyes.

I said that what he and I had was the only thing I missed, but it wasn't true. I miss Eddie too. I miss his lips, his touch, his voice, his smile. And I hate that. But damn, we only have one life. I grab the collar of his denim jacket before pulling him towards me. I immediately put my lips on his. Thousands and thousands of butterflies began to hover in my lower stomach, that familiar feeling I used to get from him.

I don't care if he cheated on me, I want him. I want him more than anything. I feel his hand slide down my neck, and the other one rest on my waist. And his touch was like an electric shock. I love him, I want him, I need him. I immediately feel Eddie's hand pulling me closer to him by my waist, beckoning me to come closer. I'm going to make it simpler.

I pass my leg over Eddie before sitting on his knees, my body sticks to his, I immediately feel the temperature of our bodies went up a notch. I hear Eddie growl against my lips making me even more crazy.

"Eddie..." I say in a whisper.

- My name sounds so good in your mouth." He says.

God, he knows how to talk to women. His tongue demands access to my mouth, so I accept. I feel his hands go down to my thighs, a shiver runs through my body. I feel his fingertips running over my skin, up my thighs. I move my hands down his chest. Then suddenly feel his hands passed under my skirt. My body is burning, and I have the impression that his too. One of his hand caresses at once my between leg, I felt his fingers near my intimacy.

His other hand goes up along my back before arriving at my hair, he grabs the clip which kept my hair attached before removing it leaving my hair fallen on my shoulders. He passes his same hand in my hair. It was torture, his hand near my intimacy, his other hand in my hair, his grunts between each kiss.

I tilt my head back, immediately feeling Eddie kiss every inch of my neck, I let out a few quiet moans before I felt Eddie's hand gently move down my thigh, he ended his kisses, I looked down meeting his gaze.

"I wouldn't touch you without your permission Cassie. So tell me this is what you want."

And my mind snaps back to reality. I had just spent five short minutes dreaming in my little cloud but what Eddie had just said had just brought me back down to earth. If he would have kept his mouth shut, we would have done it already. But Eddie chose to be a respectful and gentle man. I immediately feel guilty, realizing what I had just done.

Eddie must be getting a hard-on and I... And I wanted to, I wanted to. But this was bullshit, I can't do this, give him my trust back so easily. Eddie noticed immediately that my expression had cooled down, he took his hand off my thigh. I speak up.

"I'm sorry, I should never have done that. Please forgive me.

- It's okay. It's okay." He says.

I sigh before lowering my eyes, Eddie immediately runs his hands through my hair before reattaching it with my clip.

"It's okay." He says with a smile.

I blink a few times before returning to my seat. I thank him again before getting out of the car and walking to my house.

I closed the door behind me before leaning against it, my father was sleeping on the couch, a bottle in his hands capable of falling at any moment. I approach him before taking the bottle, putting it on the coffee table and turning to him. I immediately see a cigarette in his mouth. I sigh loudly. What a jerk. I take it before crushing it against the ashtray and leaving it inside. I leave immediately in the bathroom to remove my make-up.

I look at myself in the mirror thinking about what happened. I was going to sleep with Eddie Munson when he cheated on me a week ago. I'm so naive. But I also felt super guilty for getting him all hot and bothered and then leaving him hanging. Like I did with Liam... What's wrong with me? I should have never let Dustin and Mike let me go with Eddie, ever. Plus Eddie seemed to be in a hurry. Like he had to go see someone and I wasted his time for nothing.

I pull the clip out of my hair before looking at it for a few seconds. I wanted to do it with him, and even though I stopped everything, he was still nice. I don't deserve him. I don't know. He doesn't deserve me either since he betrayed me. We don't deserve each other. And that's why I have to stop thinking about him. I violently open the drawer of the sink before throwing the pliers and closing the drawer with an angry look.