45.

I was in my room with my helmet between my legs. When I left the videoclub I went to the hardware store to buy some black paint to repaint the motorcycle helmet. I found myself with a brush and black paint. I suspect that it's not the same kind of black as the original one so I decided to repaint the whole helmet to be sure not to have two different blacks.

I haven't talked to Eddie since this morning, I wasn't as angry as I was this morning, but I was still mad at him. I finished painting the helmet. I then pick it up carefully and let it dry on a newspaper on my desk. I sigh before going to wash my hands in my bathroom. I go into the living room to see how my father is doing.

It's only twenty-one o'clock and he's already drunk on the couch, a cigarette in his hand, watching a show. I sigh discreetly before speaking up.

"How's your leg?" I ask.

He doesn't answer. I see him suddenly laughing after the show's host makes a joke. I guess his leg is fine. I then sigh before turning my back on him and walking off to my room, leaving the door open. I suddenly hear someone knocking on my window, I frown.

Maybe it's a bird banging on my window. I walk over to it before pulling back the white curtain and seeing Eddie. I then frown and open the window.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I say.

He runs his tongue over his lip before trying to climb out my window to get in. I then walk to my door before closing it so my dad can't hear us. I turn around to see Eddie dusting off his clothes. He closes the window behind him.

"I came to see you because you're not answering your phone.

- Yeah, because I don't know if you've noticed but I'm pissed.

- At me?

- At you." I say with a sigh.

I sit on my bed crossing my arms against my chest waiting for some explanation from Eddie. But he remains silent.

"Who is this girl? Is her name really Amber? Is she really here for a two-week internship at the Hawkins clinic?

- Seriously Cassie? He says in offence.

- How can I be sure if you're lying to me?" I ask, squinting my eyes.

He sighs as he looks up, I immediately take offense before standing up and speaking up.

"Oh so now you want to sigh and be cheeky when you're the one at fault? Fine."

He was getting on my nerves, I had calmed down though and felt ready for us to talk. But I didn't feel like it anymore. I then turned my back on him as I walked to the window but Eddie grabbed my wrist.

"She's really here for an internship, and her name is really Amber. She's... she's a childhood friend."

I turn to him, crossing arms against my chest, not wanting to believe him anymore.

"Are you sure she's just a childhood friend? Because if she was only that you wouldn't have lied to me about her. I say.

- She's also my first love."

I was sure of it, I knew it. But I wanted to deny it telling myself that knowing my boyfriend was cohabiting with his first love made me really uncomfortable. Eddie continued to speak.

"She lives in Ohio and she came to intern at the Hawkins clinic because it's one of the best clinics that accepts internships. We were the only ones able to accommodate her." He says.

Everything was really clearer now that he was telling me everything. I feel his hand on my cheek and he speaks up.

"I'm sorry Cassie.

I hesitated not to forgive him, it was what my brain was telling me to do. But my heart was telling me to forgive him. I then sighed before speaking up, inking my gaze into Eddie's.

"Okay... I accept your apology. But no more lies."

He then smiles before promising me and placing his lips on mine. I smile stupidly against his lips before slipping my arms around his neck. I break away before speaking again.

"I just hope that since this is your first love, nothing happens between you two.

- I promise."

He inks his gaze into mine before sliding his hand over a lock of hair and tucking it behind my ear. He then speaks.

"I only want you Cassie..."

I smile softly before resting my lips on his. I trust him, she is only here for two short weeks for an internship, nothing ambiguous can happen between them. I don't trust Amber, but I do trust Eddie and I'm counting on him to put up barriers between them if there is a need.

I locked my door just in case and we lay down on my bed, Eddie suddenly putting his hand on my bandage before gently removing it.

"How did he do that?

- With a piece of porcelain." I say, stifling a laugh.

Eddie puts the bandage back on, rolling his eyes, and speaks with a desperate look on his face.

"It's not funny Cassie...

- Sorry." I say, biting my lip.

He sighs and puts his arm around my shoulders pulling me a little closer to him. I smile and place my hand on his chest. Eddie speaks up.

"If this ever gets out of hand, I want you to come to Forest Hill.

- Okay." I reply.

Eddie smiles at me before sweeping his gaze around the room. He stops at the motorcycle helmet that was drying on the newspaper on my desk.

"So, how did you get that motorcycle?

- Billy left it to me." I say with a smile.

Eddie nods before he starts running his hand through my hair, stroking it gently. I then speak up, having a question that has been on my mind for some time.

"Eddie, what do you love so much about me ?

- I love everything about you."

author's note
hiiiii😋😋
i hope you liked this chapter lol
im so happy to see that a lot of people actually enjoy reading this story omg seeing all of ur comments is amazing!!

i just wanted to say something about the chapter where eddie sells drugs to cassie in the beginning of the story, I DONT DO FCKING DRUGS SO IDK THE PRICE OKAY ⁉️⁉️⁉️😭

and y'all are forgetting to vote for the chapters like i make 200 viewers but only 4 votes lol

anyway

take care of you<3 mwah