75.

We had arrived at the Wheeler home. It was very very dark, there was dust everywhere in the air and the walls were covered with ivy. We progressed gradually.

"Might be time to get a maid Wheeler. Says Robin.

- Not just a maid... A whole cleaning crew. I say.

- Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Says Nancy.

She starts to walk up the stairs quickly, I follow her and look to see if Steve is following behind me but he seems to be dragging. I ignore him and continue to climb. We arrive in Nancy's room. She opens her closet and takes out a small white cardboard box, it was a shoe box. She puts it on her desk before opening it. She removes the protective paper.

I then frown as I notice that these are ballerina shoes and not guns. I slowly look at Nancy.

"Those aren't guns. Eddie points out.

- Did you do ballet? I ask.

- Those heels are a bit pointy but I was hoping for a deadly projectile." Says Robin.

I stifle a laugh as I look at my friend before Nancy looks up, looking thoughtful.

"I... I don't understand.

- Maybe you left them somewhere else? Eddie suggests.

- Or maybe they're not in the upside down." I say.

Nancy ignores my words, not finding it possible before turning to Eddie looking slightly annoyed and confused.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago." She says.

Nancy's gaze turns to a stack of papers that looked like review sheets on the desk. She picks them up and begins to read them carefully. I frown.

"Are we going to review chemistry?

- Probably. I get that gardes are important too, but perhaps studying can wait until we get out of here? Asks Robin.

- These are from sophomore chemistry." Answers Nancy.

She then points to her wall and stutters to her feet.

"And this... This wallpaper, this is old wallpaper."

She then points to a dusty old mirror sitting against a side table.

"And this mirror, this went to a yard sale! And... You..."

She turns to her bed and grabs a small stuffed animal that was at the foot of the bed.

"You're not supposed to be here... No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

She puts the stuffed animal back in its place and walks over to her bedside table where a small notebook was sitting along with a lamp.

"I love this little room tour." I say while Robin and Eddie chuckles.

Nancy grabs the notebook and opens it, turning the pages before stopping. Her face looks like it's breaking down. And until now I didn't understand what was going on, but I feel like something is wrong.

"What is it ? Asks Eddie.

- Nancy ? You're freaking me out.

- Did we... did we go back in time?" I ask.

Nancy reads the paper carefully, and I can see in the corner of it a date.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here, is because they don't exist yet.

- They don't... Exist ?" Asks Eddie confused.

Nancy closes the secret notebook and speaks up.

"This diary should be full of entries, it's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened... We're in the past." Says Nancy.