05

I was in the videotape store with Robin and Steve. I had explained to Robin what happened last night.

"I'm glad you and Liam aren't together anymore, he was such a jerk.

- Mhm, I know..."

Steve was counseling a client, offering him several scary movies. I turn to Robin.

"I can't wait for my vacation...

- Me too, I'll have more time to work here." She says.

I laugh softly wondering why Robin would want to work more than she already does. Steve's customer checks out, pays and then leaves with two movies.

"Meanwhile, I still don't know if I slept with Munson, it's super frustrating.

- Ask him." Suggests Robin.

My eyes widen as I open my mouth, I gently smack Robin before speaking up.

"I can't just ask him that! It's super weird.

- I don't know what other way you want to know if you're still a virgin." Affirms Steve.

I roll my eyes before speaking up, addressing Steve.

"What about you and Vickie? How's it going?

- Yeah, it's coming along." Affirms Steve.

I smile at him before another customer comes into the store.

———

I just got home, I quickly mop the floor, my dad wasn't home, probably at work. So I take the opportunity to do some cleaning. Once made I leave in my room, I take the dirty linen and the clothes of Eddie before putting them in the washing machine.

Then I go to shower, dry myself and dress myself with a tee-shirt and shorts. I then go to the kitchen to start preparing food, I cook spaghetti in a pan and then cook a tomato sauce with meat in another pan. I immediately hear the sound of a car engine.

I look out the window thinking it must be my father, but the car did not look like his. It was Liam's car. I sighed and closed the curtains in the kitchen.

After a few seconds I hear my house bell ring. I stand still, not wanting to open it for him. I then make him believe that I am not at home. A good five minutes pass before I hear the engine of Liam's car. I peeked behind the curtain and saw him leave.

I sigh loudly then reopen the curtains and start cooking again, then I go to hang the laundry and see my father coming. He goes directly to sit on a chair at the dining table.

I take out a plate, a glass and some cutlery then put them near my father. I take the pan and walk over to the table where I pour the spaghetti bolognese into my father's plate. I also serve myself the spaghetti and put the pan back in the kitchen. I start to eat.