70.

I immediately come to my senses, the fear of dying can be seen in my eyes, I meet Liam's eyes and suddenly feel the pressure of his hands on my neck become less strong allowing me to breathe a little better even if it was still complicated. I immediately see a side table next to me with a lamp on it. I grab it at once before knocking Liam out with it. The blond then collapses on me, I feel my throat free.

I get up then putting me to cough violently, my breathing is jerky. I then start to crawl towards my gun before taking it and getting up. I hit my chest violently making the air pass better. I start to breathe properly again. I immediately hear Patrick trying to get out of the closet. I understand then that it is only a question of time before Patrick and Jason get out. I then immediately leave the room by the back door while holding the cut that Liam made me.

"You won't get away with this Jones!" Jason shouts.

I ignore his words and continue on my way to the barn where I find Eddie crouching behind the boat. He then stands up and meets my eyes. Eddie looked worried.

"You're alive! My god I heard vases breaking, furniture breaking I thought you got caught! Are they dead?

- Are they dead? No, of course not. Andy and Liam are knocked out but Jason and Patrick will be free soon so please jump in this boat." I say.

Eddie complies. I climb in with him before I see him undo the rope that kept the boat in the barn. I grab the boat's oar just in case before Eddie starts the boat with the motor. We then start to leave towards the opposite shore. I immediately hear screams coming from behind us, I turn around and see Patrick and Jason. Shit. I didn't think they would get out of there so quickly. Immediately, the engine gives up on us not working anymore. I widen my eyes.

"Shit! Shit!"

I try to restart the engine but nothing, I then sigh loudly before looking up and seeing Jason and Patrick dive into the water starting to swim towards the boat.

"Oars! Oars!" I order.

I immediately turn around before I see Eddie grabbing the oars so I sit back down on the boat. Eddie then starts rowing, I look behind me seeing Jason and Patrick following us. Suddenly Patrick stops, looking around. Jason turns to him and then speaks up, looking annoyed.

"Come on man! They're right there!" He says.

But Patrick doesn't answer and remains motionless, suddenly the fuzzy guy is dragged into the water disappearing violently, I'm startled. We get up while Jason waits to see his friend reappear. After a few short moments, Patrick rises to the surface, even more than to the surface, he starts to glide in the sky. We immediately fall out of the boat, taken by surprise. I go back to the surface by putting my hair back. I immediately feel my wound stinging.

I look up to see Patrick's limbs dislocated, his jaw cracking, his eyes disappearing and his body falling back into the water. My eyes widen, wondering what had just happened. I am gripped by fear and the only thing Eddie and I can do is run away so we start swimming quickly to the opposite shore. The image of Patrick being killed keeps replaying in my head. It was horrible, as if he had been possessed. Possessed by Vecna. Eddie told us that Chrissy died the same way, so it must be Vecna.

I also understand why Eddie felt traumatized. I must admit that seeing someone die in front of his eyes is very traumatic. And this is the third time it happened to me. I think this image of Patrick will stay in my head forever and will haunt me every night. We arrive on the shore. I get up with the help of Eddie who was holding my arm. We move away in the forest, I manage to make some steps by holding strongly the cut before collapsing on the ground against a tree. Eddie is startled by the noise. I feel the blood flowing between my fingers, it is cold.

"Cassie? Cassie!" Said Eddie.

He kneels down in front of me, I then hold my wound tightly. Eddie then looks down at it, I pull my hand back slightly making the gash visible, he widens his eyes.

"Did you do that to yourself earlier? Who did that? Jason?" He asks.

I frown as I tilt my head back resting it against the tree trunk. I close my eyes shaking my head from right to left in a negative sign. I then whisper a few words.

"Liam... It's Liam." I say.

Eddie immediately nods his head up and down. I immediately see him grab the bandana that was hanging on his pants. He removes my hand that was on my wound before compressing the bandana on it. I groaned in pain.

"Sorry... Sorry. Okay, I'll wrap it around your waist to stop the bleeding." He said.

I immediately nod my head before looking down at his hand resting on my waist. He gently lifts my shirt just below my chest. He pulls the bandana behind my back before pulling it over my wound and tying a knot. But Eddie suddenly stops, lowering his head and closing his eyes.

"Fuck." He says.

I then frown as I lower my head towards Eddie. This one then stands up as he backs away from me turning his back.

"I can't fucking do this anymore."

I frown as I tilt my head to the side looking confused. I have to admit, I don't really know what Eddie is talking about.

"Do what?"

I then look down before I see what he was talking about. A sneer forms on the corner of my lips. Eddie turns to me, I stifle a laugh.

"Am I making that much of an impression on you? I say.

- It's distracting me Cass..." He says.

I start to laugh before coughing slightly and resting my hand on my wound.

"Stop making me laugh, it hurts." I say between a few laughs.

Eddie then sighs as he watches me suffer in agony, I then continue talking.

"In the meantime, it's still flowing and I'm in a lot of pain. So you'll have to control your sexual urges.

- I don't have sexual urges." He said with a sigh.

I then start to laugh. Eddie kneels in front of me a second time before this time finishing the bandage squeezing him slightly.