36

I had just arrived home, it was almost midnight, I went directly to my room before taking off my jacket and throwing it on my bed, starting to make the pockets, throwing the receipt which was at the bottom of one of them. I also pull out a piece of paper with Eddie's number. I automatically smile and walk over to my phone.

I dial the number before putting the phone to my ear and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello? He says.

- 'Good evening.

- Cassie, are you home?" Said Eddie.

I stifle a laugh as I notice that he had directly noticed my voice, I then turn around before answering Eddie.

"Mhm, I just got home.

- Are you going straight to bed now?

- Yeah I think so, I'm not hungry."

I hear Eddie sigh through the phone, he answers me immediately.

"But you have to eat.

- I know, but I'm too tired. Having to put up with you is so tiring.

- Shut up, you know you love me."

I slide my fingernail between my teeth smiling before walking over to my dresser, I frown noticing that there was a photo album on it. I then open it up before coming across family photos, photos with Steve. I quickly continue to turn the pages while keeping the phone to my ear.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Eddie said.

I ignore his words, I notice a very old photo, I take it in my hands and realize it's Billy and me. In front of the bike he had just bought, a few hours before the drama. Well, I should say dramas in the plural. I automatically smile before I speak.

"Good night Munson.

- See, you're avoiding what I said."

I roll my eyes as I listen to him continue to talk about how I was avoiding the subject, I stifle a laugh before hanging up. What an idiot. I focus on the photo album, pulling out all the other pictures. There was another one with Billy showing off in front of his motorbike. I immediately remember that day.

I was reading in the living room while my mom and dad were watching their favorite show. Suddenly the doorbell rang, I put my book down and got up before heading for the door. I opened it and found Billy with a motorcycle helmet under his arm.

"What's with the helmet? Are you afraid you're going to break your face when you walk all the way over here to see me?

- Haha very funny Jones."

He rolls his eyes chewing his gum before pushing himself to the side a bit, I glance behind his shoulder before seeing a motorcycle. I raise my eyebrows as I widen my eyes, mouth agape.

"No way! You finally bought it?

- No no I stole it."

I turn to Billy rolling my eyes, I sigh as I answer the blonde.

"Sarcasm suits you very badly Billy."

He shrugs, I turn to the bike before crossing the road and walking towards it, I analyze it for a few seconds before stepping over it, I sit on it, resting my hands on the handlebars.

"Woah... It is super beautiful.

- I know, I called her Gazelle.

- Gazelle? Why?

- Men call women like that in France. Les Gazelles." He says with a french accent.

I frown with laughter before getting off the bike and turning to Billy, all smiles.

"I absolutely must take pictures to inaugurate this moment that will go down in American history. Follow me."

I grab Billy by the arm and he starts laughing before I take him to my house, my parents see him then.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Jones.

- Billy!" My mom said.

She immediately gets up before walking towards Billy, followed by my dad, they greet him.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in years.

- Actually it's only been 3 months mom." I say.

She shrugs before my dad shakes Billy's hand, smiling as he speaks.

"Billy, how nice to see you again.

- Nice to see you too, sir.

- When are you taking my daughter out to dinner one night?"

I frown before turning to my father, I feel Billy's gaze drift down to me, I turn my eyes to him. I hear him stutter, I turn to my father.

"We're only friends dad, you know that."

He shrugs before grabbing his cigar, he speaks up as he lights it.

"A mere friend wouldn't look at my daughter that way."

Billy looks down, I quietly look up at him, my dad immediately goes back to sit down before my mom quickly talks to Billy, I then leave to get my camera. I immediately think about what my dad just said.

He speaks without knowing, Billy looks at me normally, he looks at me like he looks at any other girl. Billy and I could never date. At least Billy could never date me. If my dad keeps making innuendos like that, Billy is going to realize that I love him, and that's not a good thing.

I leave my room with my camera before grabbing Billy by the arm, he greets my parents, we leave by closing the door behind us, I then begin to take pictures of the motorcycle, Billy is gradually in the pictures, I laugh before Billy lowers my camera, inking his gaze in mine.

He smiles softly at me before making a movement with his hand.

"Shall we do one together?

- What? No, this is your moment."

He stifles a laugh before gently grabbing my arm, he gently sticks me to him, leaning on his bike, he puts his arm around my shoulders, then takes my camera with his other hand.

"My moment? Our moment you mean. I've been telling you about this bike since Thanksgiving. This is our moment."

He smiles softly at me, turns to my camera before turning it around and taking a picture. I wasn't even looking at the camera, I wasn't even smiling, I was just looking at Billy, surprised. He steps back.

"Care to take a ride?" He asks.

I immediately come to my senses before speaking up, smiling.

"Yeah totally."

author's note
VOL.2 IS UP OMG
ive only watched the 8th episode and its already very good:)
I also wanted to tell you that im currently writing an Anakin Skywalker fanfiction, so if youre interested there's like 5 chapters that are already up:)

xoxo