01

I had just finished class, walking alongside Steve and Robin to the parking lot.

"Are you going to the party at Patrick's tonight? Steve asks.

- No, I have to babysit my neighbors kids, how about you? Answer Robin.

- No, I have to study for an exam tomorrow." Answers Steve.

My two friends turn to me waiting for my answer, I then raise my eyes towards them taking the word.

"I don't know, I'll ask Liam if he's okay." I answer.

Robin raises her eyes to the sky sighing as she hears Liam's name, Steve puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, but if you go be careful, and I want you to call me as soon as you get home.

- Yes Steve, I promise." I say with a laugh.

Sometimes I felt like I was talking to my mom, but it was cute to see Steve worrying about me. We arrive at the parking lot, I leave Steve and Robin before heading to Liam's car, I then get in.

"Hey, how was your day?

- Tiring, how was yours?

- Not bad." He says.

I feel his hand rest on my thigh before he starts the car, he immediately pulls out of the parking lot and drives to my house. After a good fifteen minutes, we had arrived. Liam stops before speaking.

"There's a party at Patrick's tonight.

- Yes, Robin and Steve told me about it.

- Are you going?

- If you are, then I'm going."

Liam smiles at me before telling me what time he's picking me up, I smile before walking over to him and kissing him fiercely. I feel Liam smile against my lips before he places his hand on my hips.

I shift before winking at him and getting out of his car, I hear the engine start and Liam drive off. I then enter my house. The smell of alcohol mixed with cigarettes and sweat is felt. I open directly the windows of the living room to air the house.

I see my father slumped on the armchair watching a Marilyn Monroe movie. There were empty whiskey bottles scattered on the floor. My father had halos under his armpits.

I walked over to the TV and unplugged it.

"Did you miss work again? I said angrily.

- Yes, now get out of my way and let me watch my movie."

I sigh loudly before starting to pick up the bottles.

"Turn the TV back on." He orders me.

I ignore his words and go into the kitchen to throw away the bottles and then head to my room, I open the door before I hear my father mumble something in his beard.

"You stupid bitch."

I enter my room before slamming the door behind me then throw my bag on my bed. I immediately start my homework for next Monday. After a good hour of doing my homework I decide to get ready for tonight. I head towards my wardrobe.

It was full, half of the clothes belonged to my mother or to Robin. The other clothes I paid for with my own money. I then look for a dress.

It had been thirty minutes that I looked for and I had finally found a white dress with sequins. I try it then before advancing towards my mirror, I put with white pumps. It seemed to me well.

I sit down in front of my dressing table then begin to do my hair, I make a simple high ponytail then I make up. I put on my perfume and sit on my bed looking out my window waiting for Liam.

And after almost an hour of waiting for him outside my window I saw Liam's car pull up in front of my house, he honks his horn. I walk out of my room grabbing a purse before I walk out of my house and see Liam in my driveway.

He smiles when he sees me before approaching me, he puts his hand on my lower back.

"You look gorgeous."

I smile as I thank him then kiss him, we get into his car and Liam drives off to Patrick's house. There was a Whitney Houston tape playing, 'How Will I Know'.

Liam kept gently kneading my thigh, and slowly moving up. But every time he tried to put his hand under my dress, I put my hand over his, stopping him.

After ten minutes, we arrived in front of Patrick's house, we got out of the car and entered the house.

There was a lot of people, it smelled the alcohol in full nose. I see Patrick coming towards us.

"Hi lovers!"

Patrick greets Liam with a hug before smiling at me. Patrick invites us to try his mother's new ponch by handing us a red goblet. I refuse, telling him I wasn't drinking.

"Oh come on Cassie..." Liam said.

Liam takes the glass that Patrick had handed to me, I look at him hesitantly.

"There's a first time for everything." He says.

He was trying to convince me. But after all, I am young, I am supposed to enjoy. I then smile before taking the glass and starting to take a sip.
I wince before coughing. Liam then pats me gently on the back before chuckling.

"That's really not good." I say.

Liam shrugs before finishing his goblet, we head straight to the kitchen to meet some friends. I was leaning against one of the counters talking with Chrissy. I looked around before looking up at the staircase landing and meeting Eddie Munson's eyes. He was smoking a cigarette.

I frowned before looking down at Chrissy.

"Munson is really creepy. I say.

- You're damn right he's scary, even the way he looks." She says.

I laugh softly before speaking more quietly.

"He's not very attractive either, his smile is nice and cute but that's it.

- He apparently slept with Tina. Chrissy said.

- Tina?! I said, laughing.

- Yeah, I swear!

- But why? I ask confused.

- Maybe he has a big one."

I giggle immediately guessing what Chrissy was talking about.

"Maybe, yes." I say.

Liam then arrives before Jason and Patrick before speaking up.

"What are you guys talking about?

- Munson, he keeps looking at Cassie."

Liam looks up at Eddie before walking over to me, he places his hand on my lower back before speaking up.

"Let's go dance Cass."

author's note
new chapter!!!
dont forget to vote for it if you liked it<3

xoxo